• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Democrats Attacking Amy Coney Barrett’s Religion And Family?

I heard there’s a pandemic on. 200k families have said “ouch”. Losers and suckers.
Hmmm thats strange if there really is a pandemic we wouldnt see democrats in massive crowds every single night rioting and burning America down, yet we do. So which is it? Is there a pandemic or not? If there is why arent you mad at the massive crowds of democrats rioting in our streets? Are you a hypocrite? Guess we will find out next post.

Are you adding that to your original criteria? Asking for a friend.

Well, of course. That’s the MO here. If you point out where a Dem has said negative things about Barrett’s religion or family, she’ll find a reason to say it doesn’t count. And she’ll never admit she’s wrong.

Hmmm thats strange if there really is a pandemic we wouldnt see democrats in massive crowds every single night rioting and burning America down, yet we do. So which is it? Is there a pandemic or not? If there is why arent you mad at the massive crowds of democrats rioting in our streets? Are you a hypocrite? Guess we will find out next post.

If you want to call Trump a liar, he’s your candidate.

Are you mad ar rioters or not?

Not even a little. Go rioters go! If *you* want to compare the actions of your potus to “rioters,” **** do you want from me? Enjoy your vote.

We should we run from that? If we can have 45% at least of the country believe the election is illegitimate if Trump “loses” then we should be embracing this position of not leaving and thus triggering the conflict we know is coming. We’re
Dealing with democrats who support rapists, murderers and drug dealers over the cops, who show up to peoples houses with Guilliotines, who condone violence, destroy people’s business for not catering to perverts, and on top of all that they are threatening to nuke the constitutional order and we actually don’t even live under the constitution anymore.

I say we shouldn’t be quick to say “oh of course Trump will leave” if we’re going to have civil war let’s have it on our terms

Is it fair to use the above as official GOP position on the election? For those of you bitterly complaining because I won’t accept any comment form any rando, would you be comfortable if someone uses the above post as “proof” of Trump’s plans to steal the election?

I await the bullshit answers about Bill Maher.

SHOCKER!!!

Amy Coney Barrett Says it Would've Been Inappropriate for Obama to Nominate SCOTUS Judge Who Could 'Flip Balance of Power'

"We're talking about Justice Scalia, the staunchest conservative on the court, and we're talking about him being replaced by someone who could dramatically flip the balance of power on the court," Barrett continued. "It's not a lateral move."

She also referred to Lewis Powell as a moderate.
ROFL.gif
The guy who penned the inspiration for the entire foundation for ALEC, Citizens United, the whole magilla.

The Powell Memo

Great, but even in common usage, people say “pregnant with child” but it’s not necessarily a stance on abortion. It’s just a turn of phrase.
It's also a legal definition. If the mother is killed in a crime, it can be a double homicide. Indeed, this is the usual construction. Your construction is atypical.

It's also a legal definition. If the mother is killed in a crime, it can be a double homicide. Indeed, this is the usual construction. Your construction is atypical.

That’s just for charging purposes. It does not lend legal definition to a fetus as a person.

That’s just for charging purposes. It does not lend legal definition to a fetus as a person.
That is exactly what it does. Only if the woman chooses to abort is it considered anything else.

That is exactly what it does. Only if the woman chooses to abort is it considered anything else.

We can play “No, it does. “Yes it does” but the law is with me. Your opinion is with you. Law don’t care about your opinion. That makes two of us.

The right wing screamosphere keeps insisting this is a thing that’s going on. I have yet to see it. Does anyone have any legit instances of this?

TWitter randos, message board randos (like me!) don’t count. Op ed columnists do not count. Sorry, but if we’re gonna play that game all day then there’s no reason we can’t take any handful of rando cons on this board and say “Here is the official GOP response to...”

So? Anyone?
Where have you looked? Bill Maher called he a "****ing idiots". Senator Blumenthal called he "illegitimate" and refused to meet with here. Several leftie loonies are attacking her for adopting Haitian children.

Where have you looked? Bill Maher called he a "****ing idiots". Senator Blumenthal called he "illegitimate" and refused to meet with here. Several leftie loonies are attacking her for adopting Haitian children.

Blumenthal is not attacking her kids or religion. Maher is a comedian who hosts an HBO show. He’s not a member of the DNC.

Blumenthal is not attacking her kids or religion. Maher is a comedian who hosts an HBO show. He’s not a member of the DNC.
You asked about ANYONE criticizing for her religion or family. Maher qualifies as "anyone". The kids she adopted are part of her family - as I said several leftwing "spokes people" are attacking her on that front.

You asked about ANYONE criticizing for her religion or family. Maher qualifies as "anyone". The kids she adopted are part of her family - as I said several leftwing "spokes people" are attacking her on that front.

No I didn’t. Read the OP. Or begone.

Funny, you guys keep making things up vs proving anything. Except that there are no attacks on her religion or family.

The Dims haven’t started yet. If the Rs are smart they won’t let it last more than an afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dims haven’t started yet. If the Rs are smart they won’t let it last more than an afternoon.

Another Republican admitting zero attacks thus far. Good person.

She's eliminated all of the people who are currently attacking Barrett's religion or family.

That may be but in part because the Dems aren’t attacking her family or religion.
Thanks, Alphie!

If they aren’t, it’s because the hearings haven’t started. I’ll give the first liberal one question before the attack starts.

Why, did it change since I wrote it?
Yeah, you rule out practic
She's eliminated all of the people who are currently attacking Barrett's religion or family.
Of course she did. She eliminated about 99% of left wing slobber-slinging and then asks were the Dems are bad mouthing ACB.

Back
Top Bottom