• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Democrats Attacking Amy Coney Barrett’s Religion And Family?

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The right wing screamosphere keeps insisting this is a thing that’s going on. I have yet to see it. Does anyone have any legit instances of this?

TWitter randos, message board randos (like me!) don’t count. Op ed columnists do not count. Sorry, but if we’re gonna play that game all day then there’s no reason we can’t take any handful of rando cons on this board and say “Here is the official GOP response to...”

So? Anyone?

The right wing screamosphere keeps insisting this is a thing that’s going on. I have yet to see it. Does anyone have any legit instances of this?

TWitter randos, message board randos (like me!) don’t count. Op ed columnists do not count. Sorry, but if we’re gonna play that game all day then there’s no reason we can’t take any handful of rando cons on this board and say “Here is the official GOP response to...”

So? Anyone?
No, they will not attack her religion. They will attack her for what she said when she was 5.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Ibram X. Kendi

@DrIbram

Some White colonizers "adopted" Black children. They "civilized" these "savage" children in the "superior" ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity. https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1309653952682754056…

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Ibram X. Kendi

@DrIbram

Replying to @DrIbram
And whether this is Barrett or not is not the point. It is a belief too many White people have: if they have or adopt a child of color, then they can't be racist.
2:11 PM · Sep 26, 2020

ACG is being attacked as a white supremacist, colonizer who stole children from Haiti. The legality of the adoption is being attacked. Lunatic Leftists are actually demanding to know the circumstances of the adoption of her children from Haiti.
It's not hard to find these bullcrap published my major outlets, and the social media of prominent Leftist thought leaders.

So? Anyone?
You clearly are not paying attention.
The only problem the anti-American Democrat filth will have is trying to sell her as a gang rapist, like they tried to do with Kavanaugh.

You linked to a bunch of opinion pieces warning democrats to not attack her religion and children. Do you have any actual examples of mainstream democrats attacking her religion or children? I’m not interested in your wishcasting.

No one accused Squee’s best friend of being a gang rapist. Just a rapist.

ACG is being attacked as a white supremacist, colonizer who stole children from Haiti. The legality of the adoption is being attacked. Lunatic Leftists are actually demanding to know the circumstances of the adoption of her children from Haiti.
It's not hard to find these bullcrap published my major outlets, and the social media of prominent Leftist thought leaders.

If it’s not that hard why didn’t you link to just one?

You guys seem to be struggling here. Looks to me like I was right...?

She's female so she's got that going for her. But she's also white so look for Democrat senators on the panel to question if her great-grandparents owned slaves or had black maids in the past.

She's female so she's got that going for her. But she's also white so look for Democrat senators on the panel to question if her grandparents owned slaves or had black maids in the past.

Funny, you guys keep making things up vs proving anything. Except that there are no attacks on her religion or family.

The right wing screamosphere keeps insisting this is a thing that’s going on.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg OPENED every single door that Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor and Sandra Day O'Connor have walked through, even BEFORE she became a Justice.
Amy Coney Barrett plans nothing less than SLAMMING that door shut again, forever.

Margaret Atwood says that she based "The Handmaid's Tale" directly ON groups like People of Praise, specifically BECAUSE of their extremist views on women.

Amy Coney Barrett deserves to be attacked full measure.
She is nothing less than a lead wrecking ball for women's rights.
She is, in fact, more than that because groups like People of Praise ARE NOT strictly "religious", they are in point of fact a heavily political arm of an extremist movement known as "Dominionism" that elevates pure theocracy as its central goal.

No, they will not attack her religion. They will attack her for what she said when she was 5.
The question is when it comes to deciding issues on the court, will her religion or the constitution be the deciding factor. It is a logical question since the religious group she belongs to has the belief that this country should be a Christian state similar to Israel being Jewish state.

You linked to a bunch of opinion pieces warning democrats to not attack her religion and children. Do you have any actual examples of mainstream democrats attacking her religion or children? I’m not interested in your wishcasting.

They are not opinion pieces. If you had actually read them they were reports of leftist filth attacking the Supreme Court nominee. Like this one:

Nolte: Newsweek Retracts ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Smear of Amy Coney Barrett

The far-left Newsweek just fired off around a thousand words falsely accusing Amy Coney Barrett of inspiring the dystopian feminist thriller The Handmaid’s Tale, and has been forced to retract it.

However, Newsweek left their lies about Barrett on Twitter intact:

Once again proving that the media in the US is truly the enemy of the people. As are all leftist filth.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg OPENED every single door that Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor and Sandra Day O'Connor have walked through, even BEFORE she became a Justice.
Amy Coney Barrett plans nothing less than SLAMMING that door shut again, forever.

Margaret Atwood says that she based "The Handmaid's Tale" directly ON groups like People of Praise, specifically BECAUSE of their extremist views on women.

Amy Coney Barrett deserves to be attacked full measure.
She is nothing less than a lead wrecking ball for women's rights.
She is, in fact, more than that because groups like People of Praise ARE NOT strictly "religious", they are in point of fact a heavily political arm of an extremist movement known as "Dominionism" that elevates pure theocracy as its central goal.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but I want power vs rhetorical victories. They’re going to push her through no matter what. No matter what. Why inflict damage on ourselves by doing anything they can label as going after her religion? YOu already know how this game works.

They’re gonna get their court. Let them do the heavy lifting on exposing their extreme religious beliefs. We need to get the WH and senate back.

They are not opinion pieces. If you had actually read them they were reports of leftist filth attacking the Supreme Court nominee. Like this one:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...arrett/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Once again proving that the media in the US is truly the enemy of the people. As are all leftist filth.

NOt a single one was an example of her religion being attacked, or children. I clicked each and every one. They even have titles like “Dems better not make this mastake”.

Newsweek is not a member of the Democratic National Committee. Per the OP, I don’t care about your criteria. IF you want to apply that, then Dems get to use your posts as official GOP position on issues.

Sorry, ain’t playing by Breitbart rules.

Not like rightest filth who want to go back to women staying in the kitchen and obeying their husbands in all thinkings. Being a Catholic I know about the group she belongs to and that is their philosophy. And the group she belongs to is one of the basis for the Handmaids Tale.

NOt a single one was an example of her religion being attacked, or children. I clicked each and every one. They even have titles like “Dems better not make this mastake”.

Newsweek is not a member of the Democratic National Committee. Per the OP, I don’t care about your criteria. IF you want to apply that, then Dems get to use your posts as official GOP position on issues.

Sorry, ain’t playing by Breitbart rules.
Now you are changing the goal posts. Only if the Democratic National Committee attacks Barrett would you consider it a "legitimate" attack. Then you must be referring to this:

John Lee Brougher is a DNC official and a perfect example of leftist filth.

I think we need to take a wit and see attitude of just what slurs they will hurl at her. As I type this, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest f the evildoers are sending pimple faced teenagers and other radical leftists to scour through her school files to see what dirt they can dig up. You know. Like her school mates called her a slut and unidentified sources saying a few priests would lead her out of the confessional to their office.

We don't know what it is but one thing is predictable based on the history of these evildoers. It will be viscous, slimy, underhanded and evil because that's how the evil Democrats roll.

The question is when it comes to deciding issues on the court, will her religion or the constitution be the deciding factor. It is a logical question since the religious group she belongs to has the belief that this country should be a Christian state similar to Israel being Jewish state.

That is theocracy, plain and simple, and it is wholly incompatible with EVERYTHING a free and democratic constitutional republic stands for. Her faith commands her to actually use the Constitution, to destroy the Constitution.

Not like rightest filth who want to go back to women staying in the kitchen and obeying their husbands in all thinkings. Being a Catholic I know about the group she belongs to and that is their philosophy. And the group she belongs to is one of the basis for the Handmaids Tale.

She is literally a handmaid, she even calls herself that.

I think we need to take a wit and see attitude of just what slurs they will hurl at her. As I type this, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest f the evildoers are sending pimple faced teenagers and other radical leftists to scour through her school files to see what dirt they can dig up. You know. Like her school mates called her a slut and unidentified sources saying a few priests would lead her out of the confessional to their office.

We don't know what it is but one thing is predictable based on the history of these evildoers. It will be viscous, slimy, underhanded and evil because that's how the evil Democrats roll.

So nothin yet but you're hopeful.

Now you are changing the goal posts. Only if the Democratic National Committee attacks Barrett would you consider it a "legitimate" attack. Then you must be referring to this:

John Lee Brougher is a DNC official and a perfect example of leftist filth.

The OP lays out the goalposts.

That is theocracy, plain and simple, and it is wholly incompatible with EVERYTHING a free and democratic constitutional republic stands for. Her faith commands her to actually use the Constitution, to destroy the Constitution.

She’s been a circuit court judge for three years, and has been involved in the legal profession for over 20 years. I’m sure you can find some proof in any of her court opinions or other writings to support your assertion.

Back
Top Bottom