• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Democrats Attacking Amy Coney Barrett’s Religion And Family?

We have moved far, far, far beyond a somewhat unbalanced Anita Hill dishing about a pubic hair on a Coke can to an era where it is acceptable simply to make up damaging allegations and launch them in a way that is ensured to be read by the target’s family, including children, and friends.

She’s been a circuit court judge for three years, and has been involved in the legal profession for over 20 years. I’m sure you can find some proof in any of her court opinions or other writings to support your assertion.

Trust me, that is happening, and not only am I looking, but plenty of people who are light years ahead of me and much smarter than me are looking.

You linked to a bunch of opinion pieces warning democrats to not attack her religion and children. Do you have any actual examples of mainstream democrats attacking her religion or children? I’m not interested in your wishcasting.

No one accused Squee’s best friend of being a gang rapist. Just a rapist.

Dianne Feinstein did on her earlier confirmation. Saying to the effect that she was "deep in dogma". That is an almost textbook attack on a persons religion.

Don't believe me look it up.

Hey, leftards, here is how you can assault her.

She has many kids. Kids consume. To consume, we burn. When we burn, we add more CO2. SeeOtwo causes global warming. Global warming will kill us all by the end of this decade. Trump likes her. Trump is a genocidal maniac. She is a co-murderer. Out with the witch.

Not like rightest filth who want to go back to women staying in the kitchen and obeying their husbands in all thinkings. Being a Catholic I know about the group she belongs to and that is their philosophy. And the group she belongs to is one of the basis for the Handmaids Tale.

Looks like you fell for leftist fake news.

They are not opinion pieces. If you had actually read them they were reports of leftist filth attacking the Supreme Court nominee. Like this one:

However, Newsweek left their lies about Barrett on Twitter intact:

Once again proving that the media in the US is truly the enemy of the people. As are all leftist filth.

Maybe it's the catholics that are the enemy of the people. At least they were to some little boys. Why not others?

Dianne Feinstein did on her earlier confirmation. Saying to the effect that she was "deep in dogma". That is an almost textbook attack on a person's religion.
Dianne - that brave senator from Cali - wouldn't dare say it if Amy was a Muslim or black or a lesbian or Jewish. Christian? Who gives a ****!

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ibram X. Kendi
@DrIbram

Some White colonizers "adopted" Black children. They "civilized" these "savage" children in the "superior" ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity. https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1309653952682754056…

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ibram X. Kendi
@DrIbram

Replying to @DrIbram
And whether this is Barrett or not is not the point. It is a belief too many White people have: if they have or adopt a child of color, then they can't be racist.
2:11 PM · Sep 26, 2020

So basically, this asswipe is complaining about a White couple adopting poor "children of color" from one of the most corrupt, poverty-stricken nations on Earth and bringing them to live in a nation that allows them a chance at a life of opportunities?

So basically, this asswipe is complaining about a White couple adopting poor "children of color" from one of the most corrupt, poverty-stricken nations on Earth and bringing them to live in a nation that allows them a chance at a life of opportunities?
That's exactly what he's arguing. This idiot is a prominent thought leader and one of the drivers of "critical race theory".

He's a bigot and a racist.

The right wing screamosphere keeps insisting this is a thing that’s going on. I have yet to see it. Does anyone have any legit instances of this?

TWitter randos, message board randos (like me!) don’t count. Op ed columnists do not count. Sorry, but if we’re gonna play that game all day then there’s no reason we can’t take any handful of rando cons on this board and say “Here is the official GOP response to...”

So? Anyone?
Just think... you get to enjoy her for DECADES to come. Nothing you can do except learn to like it. Enjoy Auntie. Enjoy.

Damn right they're going to attack her religion and her family. The Democrats are desperate and aren't afraid to to let the people know what honorless scumbags they really are.

Just think... you get to enjoy her for DECADES to come. Nothing you can do except learn to like it. Enjoy Auntie. Enjoy.

That may be but in part because the Dems aren’t attacking her family or religion.
Thanks, Alphie!

Damn right they're going to attack her religion and her family. The Democrats are desperate and aren't afraid to to let the people know what honorless scumbags they really are.

So nothing yet.

That is theocracy, plain and simple, and it is wholly incompatible with EVERYTHING a free and democratic constitutional republic stands for. Her faith commands her to actually use the Constitution, to destroy the Constitution.

But, you support communism.

Dianne Feinstein did on her earlier confirmation. Saying to the effect that she was "deep in dogma". That is an almost textbook attack on a persons religion.

Don't believe me look it up.

Im familiar.

So 2 pages in and lots of wishful thinking from GOP so far. Nothing actually happening.

Almost like the GOP strategy revolves around Dems taking a bait they know is there. Almost.

The OP wants examples of people attacking Barrett's religion and family but conveniently excludes places where people are attacking Barrett's religion and family. Hilarious.

The OP wants examples of people attacking Barrett's religion and family but conveniently excludes places where people are attacking Barrett's religion and family. Hilarious.

My OP lays out exactly why. If you disagree with the reasoning, I’d like to hear it. Should any random person on twitter or social media or an op-ed columnist be given official association with the GOP? I excluded that stuff because it’s noise. Can we point to Lou Holtz as an example of the GOP going after Biden’s religion? If thats’ the parameter you support, then that’s what you support.

If you’re frustrated that you can’t make the car go vroom it’s because you’re sitting in a pile of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom