• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are corporations keeping prices high to help the GOP get control of congress again?

Do your one research. It is all over the internet.
the OP posts something where he says he READ something

yet he posts nothing with his opinion

and yet you think i am the one with the issue....

interesting....sad, but interesting

I've read that you're wrong

I have read that as much as 60% of inflation is not due to costs for corporations, but to just increase profits. I wonder if that is not the only reason. I think it is to help the GOP get back control of congress. The economy is going great guns, but inflation is the one thing that will push the GOP in the midterms and has Americans according to polls blaming Biden for not doing something about. The Dems have talked about passing a bill to have a minimum tax on both corporations and private citizens who presently pay little or no taxes. So by keeping both profits high and getting the GOP who will never tax the wealthy in control, their actions to keep inflation high kills two birds with one stone.
Can you show us the Law(s) that only allow GOP types to be corperation owners?
Aren't Apple, Facebook, Twitter, MicroSoft, and Google leftist corps?
Or was this a Freudian slip? LOL!

Attachments

• Boat_Conserv.JPG
    Boat_Conserv.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 0

See post #20 since you were too lazy to look it up yourself.

“Sad” = psychological projection.

And yes, you are the one with the issue.

I have read that as much as 60% of inflation is not due to costs for corporations, but to just increase profits. I wonder if that is not the only reason. I think it is to help the GOP get back control of congress. The economy is going great guns, but inflation is the one thing that will push the GOP in the midterms and has Americans according to polls blaming Biden for not doing something about. The Dems have talked about passing a bill to have a minimum tax on both corporations and private citizens who presently pay little or no taxes. So by keeping both profits high and getting the GOP who will never tax the wealthy in control, their actions to keep inflation high kills two birds with one stone.
1649605226751.png

Back
Top Bottom