• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are Conservatives UNFIT to run governments!

Billo_Really said:
Here's another conservative comment I pulled off a recent post. I dragged it over here, because the best way to make my point, is from the horses' mouth. What I'm trying to demonstrate is the thought process of extreme right conservatives. I don't think this form of logic has any business making decisions that affect others. Unless its their children, then its none of my business.

To be fair, I need to go back to that thread and respond more directly to their point. Not that I'm advocating inter-thread communcation. I'm still a little new to this chat room stuff.
That comment makes perfect sense. There are 33 states that have right to carry concealed weapon laws and they all have lower violent crime rates than the states without. States with the strictest gun laws (Washington DC being at the top) have the highest violent crime rates in the Nation. Another good example is the chaos the Australia is dealing with since they decided to take away the right of a law abiding citizen to own a gun.

Another good example is the chaos the Australia is dealing with since they decided to take away the right of a law abiding citizen to own a gun.
Not that this had anything to do with my point. Would you care to check out Canada's gun laws and problems with violent crime? Why go to Australia, when you can look next door? Maybe because Australia justifies your point, and Canada doesn't.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Not that this had anything to do with my point. Would you care to check out Canada's gun laws and problems with violent crime? Why go to Australia, when you can look next door? Maybe because Australia justifies your point, and Canada doesn't.
I'll look at, show me what ya got
We can look even closer as I already mentioned the 33 states with RTC laws and states such as DC. CA and NY with stringent gun laws and very high violent crime rates.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
What I'm trying to demonstrate is the thought process of extreme right conservatives.

Don't you think its possible that some people are just not that good at debate? Many people are very good logical/critical thinkers, but they have trouble putting it into words. For some people, debate comes naturally, but others need to work at it.

Also - how can we possibly measure in any objective way which side uses more logic than the other? Our personal bias will always filter information a certain way. For example, if a conservative makes an argument with gaps in the logic, I might fill in the gaps in my mind without even thinking about it.
So I guess the point is that while we can't tell who uses more BS - the best we can do is just point out the BS whenever we see it.

slobber...whimper...slobber...whimper...slobber... whimper...WHAAAAAAAA!

So let me get this straight....you attack GWB as a revenge factor for those who attack Clinton...Brilliant!
This, is your brain. And this, is your brain on...sorry, I got a little carried away. Is this the person YOU would vote for?

In contrast, the comment below...

I'll look at, show me what ya got
We can look even closer as I already mentioned the 33 states with RTC laws and states such as DC. CA and NY with stringent gun laws and very high violent crime rates

...is someone I disagree with just as much (but has a few more brain cells on the job), is someone who is FIT for public office that I could see voting for (if I had to choose between the two). Both conservatives, both Republicans. But a big difference in the way they process information and how they respond. It is the "thought process" that is the key to this thread. I'm not attacking conservatives. Just the ones that exhibit "insane clown logic".

Last edited:
Well said... if liberals had their way, we'd all be bowing to the east.
Do you want this kind of person running your government?

Last edited:
Here's another example from the horses mouth that some people are UNFIT for public office. The following is a response to a post on another thread during a debate. Would you vote for someone like this?

Oh father, your the very one who taught me I can type
bullshit.
bullshit
bullshit
bullshit

Oh thank you daddy. I love you.
This is an ongoing saga that if you give some conservatives enough rope...

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Here's another example from the horses mouth that some people are UNFIT for public office. The following is a response to a post on another thread during a debate. Would you vote for someone like this?

You responded Positively to this in another forum:

Robin said:
Iraq may have had a few terrorists in their midst. Now it looks like we in England unfortunately also do. We aren't going to attack USA anymore than Iraq was going to attack USA, although of course the terrorists in our midst may launch attacks on the USA from here.
These are the grounds on which you have bombed then invaded Iraq.
The grounds that you might be attacked.
So there we go.. according to your governments logic & Mr Blairs logic it's time for you to start bombing us in the name of freedom, justice & self defense & peace.. just in case terrorist attacks on you are going to be launched from here.
In fact as Blair is your ally, perhaps we should bomb & attack ourselves ?

You consider this to be a rational argument? Its just as ridiculous as most of the stuff you've been cross-posting on this thead. Notice how our bias allows us overlook certain things.

Last edited:
Connecticutter said:

You consider this to be a rational argument? Its just as ridiculous as most of the stuff you've been cross-posting on this thead. Notice how our bias allows us overlook certain things.

good point.

Billo_Really said:

There you go folks. He gives not even half the information, trying to take words out of context to prove a point. And how many guessed it was me involved in waht I now dub "The great bullshit debaucle". Her it comes Billo. The truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Not half truth. I stand behind my words. (Even the crazy ones.) Champs, exposed as liar. Moltalban, ditto. Was picking on sebastiansdreams but he stood up like a man. Looks like you next Billo. This copy and paste thing is cool. You libs lie and then wala copy paste your very words for all to see. Well clear this bullsthit thing up right now. As far as your concerned, wait for it. And thanks Billo. You give me Top Ten material.
So I made up a Top Ten about myself and then claimed to be champs as theauthor. Then I went upstairs to leave champs this post.

teacher said:
26 X World Champs said:
Hey champs, I fail to see the humor you posted on me in the Top Ten thread. Not cool man.
26 X World Champs said:
Stop the bullshit I've never wasted a moment of my time in that thread, nor will i ever....I also don't want to waste my time on you in general.

I do not like people who have bigoted views of the world, I find them to be lowlifes.

Which of course as you can see champs took the bait.But champs has been ignoring me for quite some time So naturaly I was exiceted to get a response and posted the following.
teacher said:
He answered. (sigh) I'll never wash this post again. I'll love it and hold it and treat it like my very own. I'll feed it and wash it and nurture it and read to it at night.

Champs with bricks come,
Champs with blocks come,
Champs with bricks and blocks and clocks come.

I'll wait for this post's bus to come in the morning,
I'll be there when this post gets off the bus.

I'll hold this post in my arms and sing,
kumbaya my post, kumbaya.

I'll be so sad when this post leaves the nest.

Maybe some day this post will bring me grandposts, unless he's gay.

I'll name this post, 27x world champs.

And I'm sure hell love me just like his grand post.

Oh, (swoon) he answered me. Hear that?

Lub-dub. Lub-dub.

It's my heart all a titter.
I believe I feel the vapors coming on.
The following now you see is the piece that Billo choose to include, out of context. Quite a different story preceived when the whole truth is told. I say this because you can't cuss in the basement but I read the word bullshit on one of champs post one day previous to this post but you know me. Any oppertunity to dig on champs......
bullshit.
bullshit
bullshit
bullshit

Oh thank you daddy. I love you

[
QUOTE=Billo_Really]When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?
Now I love a joke, even at my expense. But I Billos not joking. Funny non the less.

teacher said:
Except for my own jokes, I think that's the hardest I've laughed on this site.

teacher said:
You know champs, after that little monkey fiasco, that sig really fits you.

So there you go. The truth. Well Billo what have you got to say for yourself?

And for more fun. Notice where champs says he wont and never will go to the top ten thread. Well just a little while later I'm at who's on line and who do I see in the top ten thread? Champs. Thus my new sig. Go to that thread, I get champs good. Damn that was funny last night.

Instead of class dismissed here I will use, "The prosecution rests".

Original quote by Teacher:
There you go folks. He gives not even half the information, trying to take words out of context to prove a point. And how many guessed it was me involved in waht I now dub "The great bullshit debaucle". Her it comes Billo. The truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Not half truth. I stand behind my words. (Even the crazy ones.) Champs, exposed as liar. Moltalban, ditto. Was picking on sebastiansdreams but he stood up like a man. Looks like you next Billo. This copy and paste thing is cool. You libs lie and then wala copy paste your very words for all to see. Well clear this bullsthit thing up right now. As far as your concerned, wait for it. And thanks Billo. You give me Top Ten material.
So I made up a Top Ten about myself and then claimed to be champs as theauthor. Then I went upstairs to leave champs this post.
Is this sung to the tune of Subterranian Homesick Blues?

Last edited:
Original quote by Teacher:
The following now you see is the piece that Billo choose to include, out of context. Quite a different story preceived when the whole truth is told. I say this because you can't cuss in the basement but I read the word bullshit on one of champs post one day previous to this post but you know me. Any oppertunity to dig on champs......
Nooooo! I pasted it as an example of an improper reaction or train of thought that should be absent from any public officials vocabulary. You are definately UNFIT for public office! And so am I!

Last edited:
No I consider it facetious in tome, and an attempt to show someone the ridiculous way at which they argue. Mimic-ing the mantra.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
No I consider it facetious in tome, and an attempt to show someone the ridiculous way at which they argue. Mimic-ing the mantra.

That's what it is. It's also happens to be the same rhetorical device used in the gun control quote that you posted.

It is interesting how you leave out the subject of my predicate.

Originally Posted by Billo_Really

bullshit.
bullshit
bullshit
bullshit

Oh thank you daddy. I love you.

Originally Posted by Connecticutter:
I responsed postively to the daddy bullshit stuff. That's funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
Iraq may have had a few terrorists in their midst. Now it looks like we in England unfortunately also do. We aren't going to attack USA anymore than Iraq was going to attack USA, although of course the terrorists in our midst may launch attacks on the USA from here.
These are the grounds on which you have bombed then invaded Iraq.
The grounds that you might be attacked.
So there we go.. according to your governments logic & Mr Blairs logic it's time for you to start bombing us in the name of freedom, justice & self defense & peace.. just in case terrorist attacks on you are going to be launched from here.
In fact as Blair is your ally, perhaps we should bomb & attack ourselves ?
Originally Posted by Connecticutter:
I think Robin was mimicing the neo's logic back in there face. Your on record now inferring that this is not rational. Can you see the similarities between Robin's parady, and the neo logic that is present in this forum? Pretty god-damn dumb don't you think?

Billo_Really said:
Do you want this kind of person running your government?

Check that picture out on snopes, it's a fake, but nice try!;)

Billo_Really said:
Is there anyone that can give me examples where conservatives have made decisions that were not based on emotion or did not play the "fear card"? Show me evidence that they have made decisions that were based on logical deductive reasoning and not on emotional hysterical dogma. If you can't show proof, then how can you deduce, that they are qualified to run a government such as ours.

Asswipes like you need exampless on how to wipe your ass too.... I guess winning the cold war don't count, huh?

The cold war didn't have anything to do with fear...?

All of the above just proves that liberals are unfit to live.... well in a perfect world.

......you...what? :confused: :confused: :confused:

....you didn't "win" The Cold War, The USSR destroyed it self. Don't get full of yourself.

Death threats are the last words of the weak.

tr1414 said:
All of the above just proves that liberals are unfit to live.... well in a perfect world.

I want you to explain to me how fear wasn't used as a tactic to muster support during the cold war?

USSR imploded. Soviet Union was a failed experiment. We pressured them (especially through Afghanistan), but we certainly didn't end the cold war.

The biggest problem I have with far right conservatives is their arrogance and rudeness. Most of the conservative posts I see are aggressive and go straight for the jugular. Further, trying to engage in productive debate with them is like trying to bang your head against a wall.

The biggest problem I have with far left liberals is their penchant for spouting rhetoric rather than coherent arguments. They also tend to immediately attack anything republican based on the fact that its republican rather than stopping to think about the merit as opposed to the source.

Further, I prefer to think its not a conservative or a liberal issue...its simply a people issue...some people are rude and some are just whiny. It is an unfortunate thing that these seem to be the shining examples of both sides because they are the most abrasive voices in the crowd.

Billo_Really said:
Is there anyone that can give me examples where conservatives have made decisions that were not based on emotion or did not play the "fear card"? Show me evidence that they have made decisions that were based on logical deductive reasoning and not on emotional hysterical dogma. If you can't show proof, then how can you deduce, that they are qualified to run a government such as ours.

Kicked Saddam out of Kuwait so he didn't control too much oil.

Originally posted by tr1414:
Asswipes like you need exampless on how to wipe your ass too.... I guess winning the cold war don't count, huh?
You guess a lot!

Back
Top Bottom