• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are Black Americans Really So Blind?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Massie2013450.png

By Mychal Massie
July 23, 2013

I heard a defense attorney say that while she believed in the jury process and felt that they had reached the right decision, “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

The first thing that came to my mind is every client she has should fire her and that no one should employ her services ever again. Imagine, your defense attorney, for which you have paid handsomely, wins your case and then does an interview where they suggest you were found not guilty but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent.

Granted she wasn’t in any way involved in the George Zimmerman trial, but for her to publicly say something so patently offensive paints a picture of how she feels about her white clients if, in fact, she has any. Which brings me to my point.

If the George Zimmerman trial has revealed one thing and one thing only, it is that many blacks are still mental and emotional slaves on the plantations of immiseration, victimology, and self-segregation.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Are Black Americans Really So Blind? - The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie's Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics

How many more generations will it take to turn the emotional slaves free of the yoke of Progressive Marxist oppression?

“George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

Thats true. Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing. The notion that a person can just walk away from killing someone in a situation they caused and suffer no consequences is very disturbing to a lot of people.

Massie2013450.png

By Mychal Massie
July 23, 2013

I heard a defense attorney say that while she believed in the jury process and felt that they had reached the right decision, “George Zimmerman being found not guilty does not mean he is innocent.”

The first thing that came to my mind is every client she has should fire her and that no one should employ her services ever again. Imagine, your defense attorney, for which you have paid handsomely, wins your case and then does an interview where they suggest you were found not guilty but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent.

Granted she wasn’t in any way involved in the George Zimmerman trial, but for her to publicly say something so patently offensive paints a picture of how she feels about her white clients if, in fact, she has any. Which brings me to my point.

If the George Zimmerman trial has revealed one thing and one thing only, it is that many blacks are still mental and emotional slaves on the plantations of immiseration, victimology, and self-segregation.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Are Black Americans Really So Blind? - The Daily Rant: Conservative Mychal Massie's Hard Hitting Commentary on Race, Obama and Politics

How many more generations will it take to turn the emotional slaves free of the yoke of Progressive Marxist oppression?

The state failed to prove that George didn't act in self defense... That's pretty much it.

Thats true. Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing. The notion that a person can just walk away from killing someone in a situation they caused and suffer no consequences is very disturbing to a lot of people.

George Zimmerman forced Trayvon Martin to double back for four minutes so that Martin could jump him. :roll: It's take a special kind of illogic to come to that kind of conclusion, and your post manages it nicely.

And BTW, many blacks really are THAT blind.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of second degree murder.....but he is guilty of causing the situation that ended in a killing.

No, he has not been found guilty of that either, that's just YOUR opinion.

Why didnt Trayvon just walk away? Why didnt Trayvon just not go home? How do you know who caused what?

Why didnt Trayvon just walk away? Why didnt Trayvon just not go home? How do you know who caused what?

That is a very interesting question.. Why didn't Trayvon deck George and run?

That is a very interesting question.. Why didn't Trayvon deck George and run?
So he could do maximum damage. Leave scars that Zimmerman would remember that "ass whoopin'" for the rest of his life. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun until it was too late.

So he could do maximum damage. Leave scars that Zimmerman would remember that "ass whoopin'" for the rest of his life. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun until it was too late.

Why assume that TM wanted to do maximum damage?

Well, he punched him in the face knocking him down. Then mounts him and continues a frontal assault by raining punches down.
So, you tell me what he was doing.

Well, he punched him in the face knocking him down. Then mounts him and continues a frontal assault by raining punches down.
So, you tell me what he was doing.

George was not hit in the face repeatedly.. His face would have been like jello.

Black Emergency Room.jpg

To answer the quesion I would submit these blacks are as blind as anyone will eve be!

George was not hit in the face repeatedly.. His face would have been like jello.

I didnt say Trayvon connected every time, but witness says he was on top of Zimmerman.
And you really dont know much about fighting either, no one in the MMA has thier face turned to jello after a 3 round fight of getting repeatedly punched.

I didnt say Trayvon connected every time, but witness says he was on top of Zimmerman.
And you really dont know much about fighting either, no one in the MMA has thier face turned to jello after a 3 round fight of getting repeatedly punched.

They wear gloves.

They wear gloves.
Have you ever seen those gloves up close? And they dont wear gloves on knees, elbows or feet.
Boxing and MMA started out as bare knuckles and no ones face was turned to jello.
You just dont want to admit that all evidence points to the fact that Trayvon is to blame for his own death.

Have you ever seen those gloves up close? And they dont wear gloves on knees, elbows or feet.
Boxing and MMA started out as bare knuckles and no ones face was turned to jello.
You just dont want to admit that all evidence points to the fact that Trayvon is to blame for his own death.

Trayvon is not to blame for his own death.. That is not only a ridiculous, but cruel thing to say.. The boy was walking home from the store minding his own business. He was unaware of George's fantasies and fixations.

Trayvon is not to blame for his own death.. That is not only a ridiculous, but cruel thing to say.. The boy was walking home from the store minding his own business. He was unaware of George's fantasies and fixations.

Is that still what you think? LOL

He was walking home from the store with the ingredients to make "Purple Drank", looking up to no good, then returning to confront Zimmerman when there was no reason.

He got what he asked for.

Sadly, when Trayvon decided to assault George and punch him in the face, he stopped walking home or minding his own business. Trayvon has a huge responsibility for initiating the fatal encounter.
I think Trayvon thought he was doing a little Gay bashing on George.

Is that still what you think? LOL

He was walking home from the store with the ingredients to make "Purple Drank", looking up to no good, then returning to confront Zimmerman when there was no reason.

He got what he asked for.

What a vile slander...

What a vile slander...

I really agree. There's no evidence to prove that . . . just wild assumption. That's been true of much of this entire case. Mostly on the Zimmerman side, though. I can think of nothing more slandering than to call him a racist and wanna-be cop. Especially the wanna-be cop thing. Since when is it a horrible thing to want to be a policeman?

no assumption needed. he had ample opportunity to avoid a physical confrontation...he chose not to. after he knocked Zimmerman to the ground he could have walked away...he chose not to. all indications point to a scenario where Trayvon wanted to teach that creepy ass cracker (and suspected gay rapist) a lesson for having the nerve to follow him.

trayvon attacked zimmerman. that was the key event that caused his death. trayvon must bear some of the blame for his own death. if trayvon had not attacked zimmerman....zimmerman would not have shot him.

Sadly, when Trayvon decided to assault George and punch him in the face, he stopped walking home or minding his own business. Trayvon has a huge responsibility for initiating the fatal encounter.
I think Trayvon thought he was doing a little Gay bashing on George.

spot on. he was going to teach that creepy ass cracker, gay rapist a lesson he'd never forget.

Massie2013450.png

By Mychal Massie
July 23, 2013

I can't wait till your next topic wondering why more African Americans don't vote Republican. Jesus man some of this stuff you're saying is just sick.

Back
Top Bottom