• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Bald Men Sexy?

Are bald men sexy?

• Hell to the yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I have no preference about hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...baldness is unattractive

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I like women more

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I like receding hairlines on some guys. It makes them look intellectual.
My husband looks more handsome since his hairline has begun to recede at the temples; it used to be very low, and it made him look uncouth and uncultured. He looks better with a forehead.

But naturally bald? Um, no.
And shaved bald? No. That makes guys look uptight. If you're going to cut your own hair at home with clippers, use a 3/4 inch guard.

I like receding hairlines on some guys. It makes them look intellectual.
My husband looks more handsome since his hairline has begun to recede at the temples; it used to be very low, and it made him look uncouth and uncultured. He looks better with a forehead.

But naturally bald? Um, no.
And shaved bald? No. That makes guys look uptight. If you're going to cut your own hair at home with clippers, use a 3/4 inch guard.

Oh I disagree, ten. If a guy has a receding hairline, I would rather see him shave it off and go bald. I think a bald head looks so masculine and sexy on a well defined physique.

Oh I disagree, ten. If a guy has a receding hairline, I would rather see him shave it off and go bald. I think a bald head looks so masculine and sexy on a well defined physique.

I'm not talking about the entire front half of his head being bald, Jallman.
in that case, I'd surely agree with you.
I'm talking about, well...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My husband's gone from exhibit A to exhibit B.
He's Italian. He's extremely hairy. His hairline used to start not too high above his eyebrows. It looked... common. Like a thug.
Now that it's receded, it looks better. Classier.
I'm hoping it won't just keep going, but his dad's never did. Before chemo took it, he had a full head of beautiful silver hair.

That's my feeling as well. There's something really sensuous about a naked head, as well. ^.^

lex-luthor-picture.jpg

Sexy.

Back
Top Bottom