• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are americans living a lie and loving it

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Are we as we like to think of ourselves; generally reasonably “fed” “Housed”, “Clothed”, “Employed” ,“Healthy”, “All Knowing” “Ethical” members of the greatest Nation on Earth?

OR

Have we become so saturated with politically manufactured sound bites of orchestrated situations designed to mold our minds to hew to a particular desired dogma that we know not who we are. ?

Is there big money in keeping ones population confused, fearful and misinformed ? You’re damned right there is !

DO WE CARE; ?

We had no active terrorists on our land before we decided to give incredible support to Israel over the last 60+ years ? $$$

Our invasion of Iraq (for false reasons) added to our troubles producing profit for some and debt for others ? $$$

We have Pakistani terrorists and possibly their whole population at war with us after we began military actions within their country ? $$$

We have initiated an endless war in the Middle East.
$$$

Our interference in Iranian affairs caused even more
Terror within our own land ? $$$

Off-shoring our manufacturing lost many of our jobs forever. $$$

The S.C. decision to allow unlimited funding of elections by corporations seriously undermines election by voters.
$$$ i

We have become so brainwashed that we can think only of our own economic status and lives to sustain such a position
and show miniscule concern for other than our own comfort.
$$$

That we have Foxe’s guarding the Hen House of our economic wellbeing.
$$$

Some die some profit but we praise our motives as ‘tho we have been anointed and blessed with Christian love as no other on earth.

I don't think this should even be controversial at this point...

Are we as we like to think of ourselves; generally reasonably “fed” “Housed”, “Clothed”, “Employed” ,“Healthy”, “All Knowing” “Ethical” members of the greatest Nation on Earth?

OR

Have we become so saturated with politically manufactured sound bites of orchestrated situations designed to mold our minds to hew to a particular desired dogma that we know not who we are. ?

Is there big money in keeping ones population confused, fearful and misinformed ? You’re damned right there is !

DO WE CARE; ?

We had no active terrorists on our land before we decided to give incredible support to Israel over the last 60+ years ? $$$

Our invasion of Iraq (for false reasons) added to our troubles producing profit for some and debt for others ? $$$

We have Pakistani terrorists and possibly their whole population at war with us after we began military actions within their country ? $$$

$$$

The S.C. decision to allow unlimited funding of elections by corporations seriously undermines election by voters.
$$$ i

We have become so brainwashed that we can think only of our own economic status and lives to sustain such a position
$$$

$$$

Some die some profit but we praise our motives as ‘tho we have been anointed and blessed with Christian love as no other on earth.

Since we are playing the blame game and Iran and Terrorist's can have their excuses for what they do, I will blame England for all of America's ills, because America wouldn't be the evil country we are or do what we do if England would have just let us be.

The pant****ter rants will always continue from idealists.

Since we are playing the blame game and Iran and Terrorist's can have their excuses for what they do, I will blame England for all of America's ills, because America wouldn't be the evil country we are or do what we do if England would have just let us be.

Not sure I'd call this guy an idealist.

Pant****ter, though, is another matter :)

OR

DO WE CARE; ?

$$$

$$$ i

$$$

$$$

You say "we" but post from London. If you're a Brit, why the "we"?

Just how did little old England cause this?

So whose sock puppet WAS this benedictinator anyway?

Define terrorist . . .
Now look back in any country's history . . . you'll find them.
They aren't *today's terrorists stemming from a jilted Muslim view* - but there have been terrorists quite active worldwide since the dawn of man. 50 years ago, 100 years ago . . . 550 . . . and so on - you get the idea. They were called by other names such as "renegades" "defects" "heretics" and the "scourge of society" and so on.

So what's your real issue, here? You're puppeteering out a lot of ideas which seem aimlessly cut and pasted from elsewhere. . . and yet you fail to explain any of it.

Who's profiting, from what, how much? When?

If you're going to point fingers - you need to really explain your point unless you just came here to bait a trap :shrug:

Now this is good, perhaps benedictinator should look back in his own country's history. Wasn't it England that drew up the borderlines for most of the countries in the middle east back just over a 100 years ago. I also believe that it was England that colonized India and as a result Pakistan was developed. Terrorist today have a much easier time traveling from country to country because of the 20 and 21 century technology, also with 13th century thinking armed with 21 century weapons. Islamafication of Europe is happening right before his eyes and without firing a shot but a female trying venturing into some neighborhoods in Europe that are predominately Islamic followers without a head scarf.

Last edited:
Now this is good, perhaps benedictinator should look back in his own country's history. Wasn't it England that drew up the borderlines for most of the countries in the middle east back just over a 100 years ago. I also believe that it was England that colonized India and as a result Pakistan was developed. Terrorist today have a much easier time traveling from country to country because of the 20 and 21 century technology, also with 13th century thinking armed with 21 century weapons. Islamafication of Europe is happening right before his eyes and without firing a shot but a female trying venturing into some neighborhoods in Europe that are predominately Islamic followers without a head scarf.

I don't think he's British. He was talking about the US as WE. That suggests he's a Yank. Don't counter silly nationalist baiting with more of same.

I don't think he's British. He was talking about the US as WE. That suggests he's a Yank. Don't counter silly nationalist baiting with more of same.

Baiting wasn't the intent but a slight hint that he should do a little more research. I would have to assume he was from England according to his location on his profile.

''Is there big money in keeping ones population confused, fearful and misinformed ?''
No, I think people tend to abuse information, by focusing on certain aspects of it, without taking the rest into consideration. People cant be deprived of informaton, but unfortunately they cant be forced to use it in a responsible way either. Abusing information is a different thing to being misinformed.

''Is there big money in keeping ones population confused, fearful and misinformed ?''
No, I think people tend to abuse information, by focusing on certain aspects of it, without taking the rest into consideration. People cant be deprived of informaton, but unfortunately they cant be forced to use it in a responsible way either. Abusing information is a different thing to being misinformed.

Yeah, Obama's not Castro - we're not Cuba. I have a laptop and a cellphone.
I'm as informed as I decide I'm going to be.

There are no barriers to the truth and vital information unless it's classified in nature - but if I want to know what makes the blue footed boobie blue footed - I can read up and learn all I want. If I want to know how to leave the country and become a citizen in another country - I can do that, too. If I want to know what type of lotion Mrs Obama uses I'm sure i can find that out, as well.

Back
Top Bottom