• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are American Income Taxes Too High When Compared To Canada?

I thought China already is bailing us out? :dunno:

Not at all. In China, the government and the rich have excess money, which for whatever reason, they prefer not to pay out in the form of higher wages, so they need something to do with that money. They use it to purchase foreign securities, and what foreign securities are more secure" than those in the US?

I believe that a 15$ minimum wage would be a horrible idea in the Southern States that could could buy you a fair amount to my understanding while it will buy you much less in the Northern States.

So you don't want us southern rebel rednecks living a nice standard of living?

I'm not really sure how it works I just know it's more secure than American S.S. but I believe they invest or has something to do with pegging to inflation. I have a total of about 50$ in it so.

You acknowledge that you don't know how it actually works but know it's better than Social Security?

Outstanding.

:roll:

How do you know? Did you read that on the internet or something?

No, being well educated and a very high tax payer I understand that those who don't pay much in the way of income taxes do not receive proper feedback as to the cost of government and thus vote for the scumbags who promise them more and more goodies from the government that have to be paid for by people like me.

Its funny that people who are economic failures or ne'er do wells are often the ones who pretend to be experts on economics

Who the **** cares how income taxes in the US compare to income taxes in Canada?

Who the **** cares how income taxes in the US compare to income taxes in Canada?

I don't. The lower the taxes the better, as far as I see it. Only a dumb ass sucker would want taxes to be higher, to be quite honest.

Last edited:
I don't. The lower the taxes the better, as far as I see it. Only a dumb ass sucker wants taxes to be higher, to be quite honest.

There seems to be plenty of people pushing for higher taxes and as far as I'm concerned if they want to pay taxes so bad they can pay mine and we can both be happy.

There seems to be plenty of people pushing for higher taxes and as far as I'm concerned if they want to pay taxes so bad they can pay mine and we can both be happy.

Yep, funny how those higher tax advocates don't lead by example and pay more than they're required to.

Back
Top Bottom