• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are African-Americans a minstrel people?

Are African-Americans a minstrel people?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Oh god, stop. I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face.

I made the question slightly uncomfortable for a reason. You were not the intended audience, but you did reveal something in your comment that brought out my intended theme. You assumed I was not racist and was attempting to be funny (and I was). However, I was making a greater point to the mongrel thread.

The person making the comment and their reputation is often an important piece of how it is interpreted and in some cases how it should be interpreted.

Huh, wha...? WTF are you talking about?

Huh, wha...? WTF are you talking about?
I think he's saying that, despite what some have claimed, the identity of the person making a given statement is an integral part of the contextual information required to make an informed response.

I think he's saying that, despite what some have claimed, the identity of the person making a given statement is an integral part of the contextual information required to make an informed response.

Yup and a demonstration of it.

Do they like chocolate, such as these Galaxy Minstrels?

Minstrels.jpg

I prefer to leave it up to the imagination of each respondant.
I see. If that's the case, then my answer is yes and no and maybe and maybe not and it depends and it doesnt depend.

I see. If that's the case, then my answer is yes and no and maybe and maybe not and it depends and it doesnt depend.
I might want to agree with your statement, but it's possible that I don't want too.

I might want to agree with your statement, but it's possible that I don't want too.
Well, I can interpret that however I want -- and so, no, I will NOT marry you. Sorry.

Seems like an acceptable answer to me.

I believe that it is white guys who are the real minstrel people. They saw blacks with talent, and so put on black face and pretended to be black. In fact, whites are extremely jealous of blacks. Case in point - Why do white people go golfing? So they can dress up like black people, of course. And why do white people wear bowling shirts when they go bowling? Actually, that has nothing to do with "black". White people wear those shirts when they go bowling because they are ****ing slobs. And why the hell do white kids wear tennis shoes, when most of them have no athletic skill at all. Want to know what the shortest book in the entire world is? It is called "Famous Jewish Sports Legends". And it's not a book at all, but a matchbook cover. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom