• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Archery season opens this weekend

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Whitetail deer archery season opens Saturday and SgtRock needs to stock his freezer with fresh venison. Anyone else hunting this season?

Whitetail deer archery season opens Saturday and SgtRock needs to stock his freezer with fresh venison. Anyone else hunting this season?

Man I wish I could. I've only recently been able to use my bow again, I had to leave it be for several years due to shoulder injury, and my archery just isn't back up to standard yet. :(

Man I wish I could. I've only recently been able to use my bow again, I had to leave it be for several years due to shoulder injury, and my archery just isn't back up to standard yet. :(

I have never had enough faith in my bow hunting skills but I have been practicing all summer. Just fun to be out there really so I don't care if I get one or not.:)

hope you get it back for next year. Try tuning your draw weight down.

Too much going on this time of year- I'll get out when the rut starts in Oct.
Our bow season started Sept. 1, rifle season on the 10th (I think). We have another archery season mid Dec. to mid Jan. If I've got a tag left I'll try then but I haven't killed anything with a bow yet.

Getting ready for it myself. Bow season started in Oct here. I will be out this weekend. Been shooting every night and my 10,20,30,40 are all good. Nothing outside of an inch and a half on a 1 inch target. Now to get my 50, 60 yrds tuned in so my lesser yardage is better. Putting something on the ground this year even if it's me!

Back
Top Bottom