• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arcade

Lita456

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
k, I know this doesn't belong here, but I have a question....on the arcade....I'm trying to challenge Shep to a game, and I know you used to be able to challenge someone, but I don't see it, anywhere.....can someone help???

I'm not sure, but I moved the thread to the right forum. I'll PM vauge and let him know.

Which game are you trying to challenge?

It was curveball and I did it once before a couple of months ago - I know the option to challenge was right there, I went back in last night to re challenge this poster, (we played the original challenge last night), and the option to challenge isn't there.....I even checked on other games and I don't see it....

Try finding their name in a post and left clicking above their avatar.

Is one of the options at the very bottom to "challenge in the arcade"?

Try finding their name in a post and left clicking above their avatar.

Is one of the options at the very bottom to "challenge in the arcade"?

Yay! Thanks vauge! It worked! I appreciate it!

:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom