• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arby’s manager caught urinating in milkshake mix

Only good thing about Arby’s is the Horsey Sauce. Now it’s only available in the dispensers, no more packets to take home.

I read about that. There are going to be quite a few victims. Can't imagine how horrifying it would be to read this kind of press release from your local PD if you happened to frequent that location:
"Any customers who purchased a milkshake at the Arby's located at 221 NE 104 Ave., in Vancouver, Washington, on either October 30 and 31, 2021, are asked to contact Detective Robert Givens at robert.givens@cityofvancouver.us."

Arby's pee-pee shakes are mild stuff. I saw a documentary special years ago about meat processing and imported produce that was so disgusting, that it made me literally not want to eat. You don't want to know the details.

Yeech. Its a good thing I havent eaten at an Arby's for decades then.

My wife used to be a waitress and the storys she used to tell, I ALWAYS tip good

Only good thing about Arby’s is the Horsey Sauce. Now it’s only available in the dispensers, no more packets to take home.

I couldn't believe it when I tried to order potato cakes and they said they don't sell them anymore

Reactions: PoS
Arby's pee-pee shakes are mild stuff. I saw a documentary special years ago about meat processing and imported produce that was so disgusting, that it made me literally not want to eat. You don't want to know the details.
Don't eat hotdogs then

I saw an old short on Hormel's and how they dealt with meat at their plants. Some of it made the Saw franchise look tame.

I kind of do.

Still not the worst item on Arby's menu.

I kind of do.
It has to do with pus oozing- cancerous parts, being trimmed off slabs of beef. Knives sharpened on the floor. Chickens' intestines and bowels are perforated, then the skinned chickens are rinsed together in a fecal bath.

Most imported produce from other countries uses pesticides and genetically modified materials banned in the US.

It has to do with pus oozing- cancerous parts, being trimmed off slabs of beef. Knives sharpened on the floor. Chickens' intestines and bowels are perforated, then the skinned chickens are rinsed together in a fecal bath.

Most imported produce from other countries uses pesticides and genetically modified materials banned in the US.
Sinclair is rolling in his grave.

I saw an old short on Hormel's and how they dealt with meat at their plants. Some of it made the Saw franchise look tame.
I'm surprised Hormel processes real meat. Their Deviled ham, Spam, Chili, and other meat products are made from lips and assholes.

Your first mistake was Arby's.

Me either, their meat always tasted so bitter/metalic.

Now we know why, the secret ingredient! ;)
You should of ate at Arby's in the 1970s when the beef wasn't processed it was so good

You should of ate at Arby's in the 1970s when the beef wasn't processed it was so good

Lots of food tasted better in the 60's and 70's because it wasn't so massively over-processed like they do now.

I remember burgers decades back, when MacDonalds didn't have a sign indicating how many sold.

THAT was a burger!

Back
Top Bottom