• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arab song for kids: Allah loves martyrs

Apocalypse

DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Arab song for kids: Allah loves martyrs

Children's website, TV channel broadcasting Birds of Paradise songs praising 'heroes' like Hamas leader Yassin

Roee Nahmias
Published: 06.22.10, 17:27 / Israel News

Anti-Israel television for children: The Birds of Paradise band has released a new song in which children express their desire to be shaheeds (martyrs).

The song, sung by young children on the Birds of Paradise television channel, includes the lyrics, "When we die as shaheeds we'll go to paradise. No, don't say we're young. This life has made us old. Without Palestine, what significance is there to our lives? Even if they give us the whole world, we'll never forget her (Palestine)."

During the song, an older man appears. "Children, we must keep our religious commandments," he sings. "There is no god but Allah, and Allah loves shaheeds."

At the end of the song, the children sing, "Allah watch over the children of Palestine. Allah will make our prayers come true."

The channel has also produced other songs against Israel, such as "The lion cubs of Gaza" and "The upright ones – the return to Palestine."

The songs are broadcast over the station which began operating in Bahrain in January 2008. It was established by Jordanian-Palestinian businessman Khaled Maqdad.

Arab song for kids: Allah loves martyrs - Israel News, Ynetnews

Cute song, very catchy.

It is very catchy. I found myself humming along for some reason after watching it the second time.

But what a sick subject to teach a child that age. I didn't get taught about Jihad till I was in my early teens :/
'Take revenge for us' o_O

It is very catchy. I found myself humming along for some reason after watching it the second time.
I think it'll stay in my head for quite a while now.
How disturbing. :2razz:

I think it'll stay in my head for quite a while now.
How disturbing. :2razz:

This song is stuck in my head ...
Thanks btw for this o_O

It is truly sickening how some seek to poison the minds of children in a bid to perpetuate hate.

It is very disturbing.
I cannot ever imagine sitting my children infront of a TV to watch this. It is poison.

It is truly sickening how some seek to poison the minds of children in a bid to perpetuate hate.

With all seriousness, it is indeed very sickening.
If something similar would have been going on over here, parents would be launching law suits against the broadcasters and the channel.

That's pure and simple indoctrination, brainwashing their children to hate.

With all seriousness, it is indeed very sickening.
If something similar would have been going on over here, parents would be launching law suits against the broadcasters and the channel.

That's pure and simple indoctrination, brainwashing their children to hate.

The real question is what if this was broadcast on israeli TV? How many UN/EU commissions would there be created to investigate?

Couldn't agree more, it's indeed sickening. Not just in this case. I think it is sickening in general to indoctrinate children about politics at an age way too young for them to understand what it's all about and the implications. Many other of these cases may be much more harmless than this one, yet it's sickening.

And lets think now could it be that your a bigot who thinks all Arabs think like Hamas? Because I wouldn't call it a Arab song I would just call it a Hamas song that I disprove of extremely. I think you should actually reword your tittle, since I would say it very misleading.

And the biblical god also loves martyrs as well Sorry but I do think your title is very misleading. However I do think what Hamas is doing is very wrong.

And lets think now could it be that your a bigot who thinks all Arabs think like Hamas? Because I wouldn't call it a Arab song I would just call it a Hamas song that I disprove of extremely. I think you should actually reword your tittle, since I would say it very misleading.

And the biblical god also loves martyrs as well Sorry but I do think your title is very misleading. However I do think what Hamas is doing is very wrong.

Gotta say I agree that calling it an arab song is a massive genralization. However I do find it apalling. I think the creepiest thing though was that random older guy that just popped up in the middle and started singing with the kids. Also, Allah and the biblical God are basically the same entity.

Uh?
1) I didn't choose the title.
2) It's not a Hamas song, it's an Arabic song in an Arab channel for kids by Arab broadcasters. The title is completely fine and not misleading at all.

They should send this song to the Eurovision contest, 1st place guaranteed

But absolutely Standard for 20 years.
Even before Hamas there was the PA/Arafat TV. Google The Children's Club Palestine for a look.
Which is why we'll have another sick generation working it's way thru for years to come.

More recently:

YouTube - Children of Hamas

Last edited:
I think the creepiest thing though was that random older guy that just popped up in the middle and started singing with the kids.

The guy was creepy and so was the talking near the end

They should send this song to the Eurovision contest, 1st place guaranteed

I'm not opposed to a good polemic, but I still think this is hardly a fair statement. If you want your country be treated by others without unfair generalizations about your public opinion or your national character, you should return that favor and not do the same about others, don't you think?

This polemic statement may be funny and contain a true core, but so do many kinds of chauvinism. Think of it, just this kind of broad generalization has been the source of hatred in many places of this world, not least in Palestine. We should try to avoid them, IMHO.

Gotta say I agree that calling it an arab song is a massive genralization. However I do find it apalling. I think the creepiest thing though was that random older guy that just popped up in the middle and started singing with the kids. Also, Allah and the biblical God are basically the same entity.

I agree the guy was creepy. The whole song is creepy as well I just think brainwashing children is horribly wrong.

Last edited:
Poor children. The Palestinian media breeds them to be racist terror supporting monsters who's #1 goal is to die for Allah and exterminate the Jews. I've seen lots of stuff like this where they blatantly try to indoctrinate children. Here is a great site that exposes the disgusting hatred and racism that the Palestinian media and Hamas push forward. PMW - Palwatch.org They also encourage children to eat the Jews via a fluffy child friendly terrorist bunny YouTube - Hamas Rabbit eat Jews

Poor children. The Palestinian media breeds them to be racist terror supporting monsters ]

and considering the level of support they receive worldwide, I'd say this same Pallywood media works on more than just children.

Racist, terrorist supporting monsters abound.

and considering the level of support they receive worldwide, I'd say this same Pallywood media works on more than just children.

Racist, terrorist supporting monsters abound.

And much of the world is blind to it. Through wishful thinking and denial, Hamas is a group of "freedom fighters" and the Palestinians are a group of innocent people who are being oppressed and murdered by the Zionist regime.

Uh?
1) I didn't choose the title.
2) It's not a Hamas song, it's an Arabic song in an Arab channel for kids by Arab broadcasters. The title is completely fine and not misleading at all.

Are you sure you know what an Arab is?

And much of the world is blind to it. Through wishful thinking and denial, Hamas is a group of "freedom fighters" and the Palestinians are a group of innocent people who are being oppressed and murdered by the Zionist regime.

What's really wishful thinking is to characterize anyone who believes something different from you as being in denial or somehow duped. There are a lot of people who support Palestine's right to independence and self determination, a two state solution, or what have you, that do not support Hamas. I'd say most pro-Palestine people in America don't support Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom