• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arab slave trade

There is also a booming global sex slave trade right now, consisting mainly of captured women or indentured servants. It infiltrates every corner of the globe.

Slavery is alive and well in the modern era.

Slavery has been around for a long time. Only Americans are arrogant enough to think it revolved around them.

There is also a booming global sex slave trade right now, consisting mainly of captured women or indentured servants. It infiltrates every corner of the globe.

Slavery is alive and well in the modern era.

You must admit though that the main players in the sex slave trade are Muslims.

Not from my understanding

The sex slave trade is quite common in east asia. The Russian mob has high stakes in it throughout Europe. The numbers from either of those two groups I would expect is higher then that of muslims (given the populations and money involved)

The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans, The Untold Story

Oct 11, 2009

Muslim Arabs hunted, enslaved, tortured and killed ethnic Africans for a millennium. Middle Eastern Muslim Arabs have a history of over 1400 years of human slavery, which even continues today.

The plain fact is that Muslims deny their role in 1,400 plus years of plundering and enslavement, while their Qur'an plainly encourages slavery.

Not from my understanding

The sex slave trade is quite common in east asia. The Russian mob has high stakes in it throughout Europe. The numbers from either of those two groups I would expect is higher then that of muslims (given the populations and money involved)

Albanian Slavery - YouTube

By BarclayAvenue10 ·
Jun 18, 2011

In the 90's the Slave Traders got a big boost by exploiting the Asylum created for Kosovo Muslims to avoid ... Islam does not forbid Slave Trade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chechnya's Grimmest Industry - Los Angeles Times

articles.latimes.com › Chechnya (russia)

But she knew how to pray like the devout Muslim Chechen men who had ... the trade in hostages and ... there was even a relatively open "slave market" in ...

Somehow it all falls back on Muslims involved in the slave trade.

For some reason this thread keeps appearing when I open my DebatePolitics account, but I'm sure it's a Stormfront debate I'm reading.

I see you have an axe to grind against Muslims. Well, I won't help you to do it.

Sex trafficking is global and no single demographic is responsible, though eastern europe and east/south-east Asia account for a bigger lot of the incidents. The north African slave trade has more to do with fueling sweatshops than anything else, and it's centuries old.

For some reason this thread keeps appearing when I open my DebatePolitics account, but I'm sure it's a Stormfront debate I'm reading.

Yeah, the OP doesn't care much for real facts, he just wants an excuse to spout Islamophobic non-sense.

Albanian Slavery - YouTube

By BarclayAvenue10 ·
Jun 18, 2011

In the 90's the Slave Traders got a big boost by exploiting the Asylum created for Kosovo Muslims to avoid ... Islam does not forbid Slave Trade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

articles.latimes.com › Chechnya (russia)

But she knew how to pray like the devout Muslim Chechen men who had ... the trade in hostages and ... there was even a relatively open "slave market" in ...

Somehow it all falls back on Muslims involved in the slave trade.

Albania was opened the borders in '90. Kosovo in 1999. Even tho what you posted, is part of propaganda, however let's assume it as a fact.
Albania started the sex slave after '90, Kosovo after 1999 and this make albanians and kosovo people big slave traders?! LOL
Also, it does not have to do with muslims. No one ever said muslims doesn't allow the sex slave.
It is the regime who allows the sex trade or not. Albania during communism had 0 sex slave trade.
In every democratic country you can find sex slave trade. And it is something which cannot be avoided. Some people play dirty, some girls are too stupid.

Back
Top Bottom