• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AR-15 Rifles: The instruments of slaughter & murder in America

Are you now through with your series of rants?
Coming from the person that created this entire fact free rant that this thread is your posts is rather hilarious.

Last edited:
Oh I guess I should have been clearer. Pretty much what I meant to him was WTF is actual?
My 9mm actually fires 9mm though there are actually different bullet grains but actually all 9mm. I'm an AK person and tend to forget ARs are more versatile.:)

"AK person"....

What was it like growing up in North Korea?

:)

I've brought it up before in the context of claims it was designed to have a tumbling bullet. I wondered if that was true, why they took steps to stabilize the bullet and looked at that as an improvement.
Don't know, but the original M16s were 1:14 later 1:12 very unstable maybe that's why they got the rep as tumbling. 1:7 now as I understand.

They weren’t done with a 9mm. Why did the shooter select the AR-15 instead?
Because the mass murderer believes the same retarded idiotic moronic incorrect nonsense that you believe about guns.

Don't know, but the original M16s were 1:14 later 1:12 very unstable maybe that's why they got the rep as tumbling. 1:7 now as I understand.
My build was 1:8, exactly middle of the road
1:7 for lighter weight bullets, 1:9 for heavier seems to be the standard twists these days

Oh you know, once you get through starving and being spied on and living basically in the dark ages it's ok I guess.lol;)
My son is thinking about getting an AK later this year
Good choice for a 19 year old - he's been shooting over 10 years

Yet another totally idiotic post. They never end.
You wanted an answer. You got an answer. Your posts on this thread demonstrate that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to firearms. Someone purchasing an AR-15 to shoot up a school most likely has the same knowledge about firearms that you do.

You wanted an answer. You got an answer. Your posts on this thread demonstrate that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to firearms. Someone purchasing an AR-15 to shoot up a school most likely has the same knowledge about firearms that you do.
I never understood ARs myself until I built one 2 months ago.
Excellent experience and I learned a shit ton of information
Probably build another one this fall.

Blah blah blah. Standard “you don’t know what you are talking about” gun wacko talking point. I’ve heard it time and again. And you still didn’t answer the question in honest manner. Ridiculous “answers” aren’t honest.

Blah blah blah. Standard “you don’t know what you are talking about” gun wacko talking point. I’ve heard it time and again. And you still didn’t answer the question in honest manner. Ridiculous “answers” aren’t honest.

Amazing that you, yourself, are among all the people you claim have refused to provide an honest answer.

Do you intend to illuminate the question for everyone, anytime soon?

Why do you lie and pretend it hasn’t been answered?

He would have to address those answers, instead of repeating the question over and over and pretending he's made some substantial point simply by asking.

You show no honesty in any of your posts, ever

You still didn’t answer the question. What does “knowledge about firearms” have to do with it. He murdered 21 people in a very quick fashion. He used the AR-15 in the manner for which it is manufactured, namely to kill lots of people very quickly and efficiently. It’s just that simple.

You show no honesty in any of your posts, ever

Psychological projection as regards the gun nuts here. At least five or six of them gave that ridiculous “answer” in which they try to involve “me” somehow in the selection of the AR-15 by mass murderers. How am I supposed to respond to such ridiculous dishonesty? They all have the same shtick and not a single one has given an honest and straightforward answer to why the mass murderers select the AR-15. Its all deflection and goalpost moving.

You still didn’t answer the question. What does “knowledge about firearms” have to do with it. He murdered 21 people in a very quick fashion. He used the AR-15 in the manner for which it is manufactured, namely to kill lots of people very quickly and efficiently. It’s just that simple.

It's just a lie. It could be just a mistaken opinion, but you've been corrected and willfully ignore the correction.

These gun sickos are pathetic, wats.

I laugh (hard) at their predictable and often delusional posts.

All sane developed countries have banned these ar-15-style mass-killing machines...

And to return to what I said earlier (that you ignored) that the AR (or any salty weapon) is an efficient killing machine is not the grounds for banning it . . .

How good a gun is for killing people is the grounds for the right to keep and bear that weapon being preserved -- which really means -- government's claim that it has a power to restrict possession and use, must be repelled or invalidated.

I assure you, I hear your purely emotional argument, I understand that you really don't like people owning these guns and you feel like they should be banned. Problem is, your feelings do not factor into government's power to do that.

And no, that doesn't mean I am "okay" with kids being murdered, it just means I'm not "okay" with government ignoring the constitutional limits of its power and violating the principles of its establishment.

Do you want a cookie instead?

These gun sickos are pathetic, wats.

I laugh (hard) at their predictable and often delusional posts.

All sane developed countries have banned these ar-15-style mass-killing machines...

That's a type of ad hominem fallacy. You're characterizing any who don't agree with your assertions as insane, before an argument is even made.

Are lame fallacies and slobbery cheerleading all you really have?

That's a type of ad hominem fallacy. You're characterizing any who don't agree with your assertions as insane, before an argument is even made.

Are lame fallacies and slobbery cheerleading all you really have?

Their entire argument is one of demonization, denigration and dismissal. All that stupid shit is the anti-gunner trying to convince themselves that they are allowed to ignore any oppositional argument.

We are supposed to just surrender and "compromise" and permit one more law and when we say no, we are evil, blood-soaked Neanderthals willing to step over piles of dead kids just so we can play with our penis substitutes.

Once anyone who opposes them is reduced to being such an inhuman monster that just wants kids to die, they feel completely justified ignoring the actual legal argument proving they can't do what they want to do. Of course, that doesn't matter they don't recognize the logical fallacies they dwell in, they just know gunz R bad and anyone who likes them is baD 2.

That is the endless, perfect illogical circle of policy arrived at and held as an emotional construct rather than a logical one.

Back
Top Bottom