• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ar-15: Anti-gun narrative blows up in face of cnn, daily news [W:62 : W:75]

Youre right! I'm going to go on the Discuss Gang Politics website right now and go after the problem!

That being said, I've dealt with gang violence quite a bit in the past, and its pretty clear to me that the gang problem cant be 'solved', but it can be mitigated by politically minimizing economic inequality and improving education in underprivileged neighborhoods. But while we wait for that to happen, it might be nice to stem the tide of easily available firearms from adjoining states.
Why dont we just house and feed them and give them a salary and ice cream for dessert every night to keep them off the streets and killing each other and innocent bystanders?
You "cant" solve gang problems but you can infringe on my 2A rights? How very American of you.
But hey, lets just keep pouring millions in to "underprivileged" homes and neighborhoods and coddle the young criminals because they dont know the error of their way.
I want to puke just reading your BS.

Back
Top Bottom