• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

April 26th Primary Live Results Thread

So is the condescension and arrogance of Sanders supporters against Clinton voters and supporters.

It's childish to expect us to be happy about losing. Bernie is a good sportsman, he's not whining about losing (even if you claim he is). HRC is the one that throws a fit when Bernie rips into her.

I disagree. Hillary Clinton is the candidate of the war machine. Granted, Cruz isn't much better (not even enough for a mention), but HRC still has a higher bodycount than any of the others combined.

Give Ted 1 year on the job, he will bypass those numbers. Cruz is dangerous as he has nutty ideas about church and state, hands down the scariest.

Must be an anomaly due to few results, 'cuz they called it Trump and that only occurs this early-on in a landslide.

i.e. +15 pts at least.

Yeah, it deals with the numbers as they are released to the site. Cnn is showing the numbers now.

I just find it inherently unscientific and dumb to announce a winner, with what appears to the viewer as 0% votes and 0% reporting.

Its also a great way to get your viewership to call bull****.

It's always the same thing. Obsessive poll-watching, sporadic weird references to himself in the third person, and grumbling about how the world is out to get him (closed primaries! boo, hiss!). Bring a few steaks on stage and you've got yourself a Trump speech.

Because Bernie is totally a xenophobic, sexist, ethno-nationalist like Trump is. :roll:

The condescension and arrogance by the Clinton machine towards the Sanders movement is borderline disgusting.

yeah, i haven't been impressed, either.

Trump 57%, Cruz 15%, Kasich 24% less than 2% reporting Conn

RI 63% Trump, 10% Cruz, 25% Kasich less than 1% reporting

CT is a closed primary, and a lot of people (that I know, anyway) are registered independents. Meaning, people like myself can't cast a vote in the primary anyway...not without changing our registered party affiliation.

Quite honestly, I see Cruz himself as one *big* distortion! :doh

I can't stand him or his delivery.

I have to admit he makes my skin crawl. As a Christian I am offended when he brings God into a political equation, suggesting he has some sort of pipeline to the big guy. I remember a hockey game I officiated long ago when one bench was called to prayer, my referee colleague said "Yeah, get to it, the other team already prayed."

To me the guy rings fake through and through, I would cast him as a realtor selling ocean front property in Arizona. Needless to say I am grateful he has renounced his Canadian citizenship, that was one application that cleared the bureaucrats in record time.

It's childish to expect us to be happy about losing. Bernie is a good sportsman, he's not whining about losing (even if you claim he is). HRC is the one that throws a fit when Bernie rips into her.

I think he is whining and I think he's being astonishingly hypocritical. Furthermore the absolute vitriol that has been hurled at anyone who supports Clinton by Sanders supporters has been astonishingly vehement.

I think he is whining and I think he's being astonishingly hypocritical. Furthermore the absolute vitriol that has been hurled at anyone who supports Clinton by Sanders supporters has been astonishingly vehement.

Of course you do, and only those that mindlessly regurgitate Clinton machine propaganda, like you.

Yeah, not even gonna bother with this thread............

Of course you do, and only those that mindlessly regurgitate Clinton machine propaganda, like you.

Yeah, not even gonna bother with this thread............

See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Its also a great way to get your viewership to call bull****.

CNN explained that early on in the program. They took exit polls in 3 of the five states. Where the exit polls show a landslide, they predict. They wait longer if they don't see a landslide.

CNN explained that early on in the program. They took exit polls in 3 of the five states. Where the exit polls show a landslide, they predict. They wait longer if they don't see a landslide.

There is a reason I don't pay any mind to CNN and it's because of stupid crap like that.

I have to admit he makes my skin crawl. As a Christian I am offended when he brings God into a political equation, suggesting he has some sort of pipeline to the big guy. I remember a hockey game I officiated long ago when one bench was called to prayer, my referee colleague said "Yeah, get to it, the other team already prayed."

To me the guy rings fake through and through, I would cast him as a realtor selling ocean front property in Arizona. Needless to say I am grateful he has renounced his Canadian citizenship, that was one application that cleared the bureaucrats in record time.
Yep, he doesn't pass the authenticity test, at all.

I see him as a 'tent-show preacher' or 'snake-oil salesman'.

So pitiful. There's no one I really want to vote for or see win. It's a matter of which one is the least bad. We really need to get the money out of all this. More people would run, if it weren't all about begging for huge sums of money constantly.

There is a reason I don't pay any mind to CNN and it's because of stupid crap like that.

It's dartboard weather to be sure. But it's usually correct and they get to announce first.

Exactly, and several nites ago they defined the cut-off for an immediate call at around 15% or more.

You suffer from deep & profoundly ignorance, Henrin! :doh

CNN says Trump wins ALL

ALL ALL ALL

HA HA HA

looks like it's Trump v Clinton for sure. what a lousy choice.

Looking like Trump is going to take all these states in the high 50s.

Because Bernie is totally a xenophobic, sexist, ethno-nationalist like Trump is. :roll:

I can't speak to that. Certainly his votes in favor of the Minutemen and indefinite detention of illegal immigrants (not to mention his embrace of the narrative that they're here to steal your job), his devotion to a view of trade that undeniably hurts the global poor, and his declaration that one of the most impressive and accomplished female politicians in America is "unqualified" to be president are disturbing.

The trait those two really share is that they're angry old white guys who spend most of their time preaching their theories about who's destroying America. Goodbye hope and change, hello fire and brimstone.

Back
Top Bottom