• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apple pulls GOP funding over Trump remarks

Nice deflection to avoid addressing Trump's hypocrisy dead on. I'd try it too if I were you. Too bad it didn't work. This thread isn't about "queers" and Saudi Arabia. Go to the "queers" threads to discuss them.

is hard to handle the truth isn't it ,you want to talk about hypocrisy ,how about the fact that 95% 0f all monetary gains have gone to the top 1% under obama.
clinton has taken millions from wall street and arab countries that kill queers and treat their women like a sub species,are you kidding me.
tell you what hull do not tell me what to say and where to say it,if you can not handle the truth butt out.

run don run

run don run

is hard to handle the truth isn't it ,you want to talk about hypocrisy ,how about the fact that 95% 0f all monetary gains have gone to the top 1% under obama.
clinton has taken millions from wall street and arab countries that kill queers and treat their women like a sub species,are you kidding me.
tell you what hull do not tell me what to say and where to say it,if you can not handle the truth butt out.

run don run

run don run

I'll give you a dollar if you either buy a computer that allows you to use capital letters and spacebars like the rest of us have. Or I'll give you $10 to get your GED so you learn how to write comprehendible sentences.

dear god i hope you are just trolling

How would that affect how desirable of a place Apple is to work? You are not saying how that by not donating to the GOP convention along with a dozen other companies could be true.

How would that affect how desirable of a place Apple is to work? You are not saying how that by not donating to the GOP convention along with a dozen other companies could be true.

Well, you know, when I'm looking for a job the first think I want to know is who they donate to in political elections.

Apple needs to attract talent and supporting GOP hate drives it away.

Really? How many good jobs have you turned down because you didn't like the boss's politics?

Apple has to do business regardless of who is in the White House. Right now they are capitalizing on Trump's negatives and the probability that Hillary will win the election and will increase Democratic representation in Congress . If the polls shift and show Trump to be the presumed winner, I think we will quickly see Apple donating to the GOP as a prudent decision.

Really? How many good jobs have you turned down because you didn't like the boss's politics?

Apple has to do business regardless of who is in the White House. Right now they are capitalizing on Trump's negatives and the probability that Hillary will win the election and will increase Democratic representation in Congress . If the polls shift and show Trump to be the presumed winner, I think we will quickly see Apple donating to the GOP as a prudent decision.

irrelevant

irrelevant

you are not connected to the modern world, time to bone up.

But someone from Prairieville Louisiana is??? Tell me how that is the next great hub of innovation for modern america...I'll wait.

You can't seem to understand that Apple gives to both parties.

But someone from Prairieville Louisiana is??? Tell me how that is the next great hub of innovation for modern america...I'll wait.

You can't seem to understand that Apple gives to both parties.

no they dont, they dont give to the GOP, read the OP

this coming from a company that makes it's product in china,trump does not need apples money what he needs is votes and he has the votes. the WASHINGTON HACKS ON the left and the right are scared to death ,trump will win and end their gravy train ,you can bet the boys and girls on K st. are doing what they can to hammer trump.
run don run

run don run
Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble but he does Not have the votes to win the popular vote and he would have to win most of the Swing States to even stand a chance and extremely hard thing to do. If Trump loses Florida the race is over, watch and see.

Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble but he does Not have the votes to win the popular vote and he would have to win most of the Swing States to even stand a chance and extremely hard thing to do. If Trump loses Florida the race is over, watch and see.

ok if trump loses florida .if a frog had wings he would not bump his ass every time he jumped.look
here you go man maybe you should read this,trump can win without Florida,https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lectoral-maps-that-show-donald-trump-winning/

run don run

As he as lived in a world where seemingly his comments lead to little or no repercussions the news has apparently gotten to Apple that he would like to force the iPhone maker to build it's phones here in the US. A practice he himself does not even do with his various products which require overseas manufacturing if he would like to see any profit whatsoever.

Apple stated that this was the reason that they have decided not to fund the RNC this year. Making it the first in a growing list of ex-sponsors that Trump is the sole reason for them doing so.

Trump?s Plan for American-Made iPhones Would Be Disastrous | WIRED

Report: Apple pulls GOP convention support over Trump | TheHill

Maybe it's just me but... **** trump and **** apple. Not a fan of either of them.

if i say so,come on man ,there it is and the guy that wrote it is not flaming conservative.

run don run

Back
Top Bottom