• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apple Pencil

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
IOS users: What good is the Apple “Pencil?”
....and why do I need one; I use the IPad Pro

Depends on your needs and compatible apps. My nephew uses it for quick design sketches, his daughter to practice calligraphy, I've used to leave dirty stickies for my wife to find. Otherwise, I don't need it.

Depends on your needs and compatible apps. My nephew uses it for quick design sketches, his daughter to practice calligraphy, I've used [the pencil] to leave dirty stickies for my wife to find. Otherwise, I don't need it.
i believe the term you were looking for is "indispensable"

My husband loves his. He's a photographer, and uses it to edit pictures. There are thousands of uses for it, though. It's a pain to charge, because it juts out of the end of your iPad, but he bought a "stand up" charger on Amazon, so that makes it alot better.

Depends on your needs and compatible apps. My nephew uses it for quick design sketches, his daughter to practice calligraphy, I've used to leave dirty stickies for my wife to find. Otherwise, I don't need it.

Now I am wondering if pencil and dirty stickies is some kind of euphemism

Now I am wondering if pencil and dirty stickies is some kind of euphemism

Nope, strictly literal, and easier to clean than sticky jam in the sheets.

I hear it is a good back scratcher...

Back
Top Bottom