• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Appearently there are serious issues with the Cyber Ninjas process

Who would of thunk it?

I think some of the people involved are starting to realize that they are the ones who may end up in prison for voter tampering, or at least liable for defamation, and are trying to back up.

Btw, the various leaks and dysfunction apparent in this attempt to rig an audit just shows how difficult actual election fraud would be to get away with.

Who would of thunk it?

shrug... (someone else already used my "yawn")

Since nobody is giving the whole story...hell, they are not even giving more than a slanted bite-sized chunk of the story...I see no reason to comment.

Not surprised, the Cyber Ninjas were hired for a specific conclusion predetermined well before they ever picked up the first ballot.

Since nobody is giving the whole story...hell, they are not even giving more than a slanted bite-sized chunk of the story...I see no reason to comment.
Whole story? The Republican SOS for Arizona, in charge of the audit process, says he's ready to walk away from the whole thing because of serious issues with the process and because he had been barred from actually being present while the work was happening. That is the whole story.
Is there anyone you would believe after they cast doubt on your last hope? This guy is the Republican in this whole fiasco and you don't believe him. What will you say when Cyber Ninjas returns a bogus report and the Arizona Senate unanimously rejects it?

Not surprised, the Cyber Ninjas were hired for a specific conclusion predetermined well before they ever picked up the first ballot.
Seriously. Two official audits came back with unsatisfactory reports so an out-of-state company, with no experience, owned by a guy on record saying the election was stolen, was given a no-bid contract, funded secretly, and the contract was for two weeks but two months later all the equipement and ballots were spirited away to a secret location in a distant state, well, what could be wrong with this?

Whole story? The Republican SOS for Arizona, in charge of the audit process, says he's ready to walk away from the whole thing because of serious issues with the process and because he had been barred from actually being present while the work was happening. That is the whole story.
Is there anyone you would believe after they cast doubt on your last hope? This guy is the Republican in this whole fiasco and you don't believe him. What will you say when Cyber Ninjas returns a bogus report and the Arizona Senate unanimously rejects it?
The current SoS of Arizona is a Democrat.

This is surprising? Cyber ninjas is a security software firm. They are not an auditing firm. They have no business performing any audits on anything let alone performing something as esoteric as an election audit.

The there are exactly 2 reasons to do this:

1 the people who hired them are morons or,

2 they’ll provide the conclusion the people who hired them want.

Last edited:

And yet here you are........

This is surprising? Cyber ninjas is a security software firm. They are not an auditing firm. They have no business performing any audits on anything let alone performing something as esoteric as an election audit.

1 the people who hired them are morons or and,

Fixed it for you... "and" being the keyword for those 2 reasons.

This guy encapsulates what we all think of right wingers at this point.

LOL!!

Jesus Christ!! Dude...go read that article again. Pay attention to who they are talking about and what position they hold.

This has nothing to do with the "Republican SOS for Arizona".

LOL!! You are making me cry with laughter!

LOL!!

Jesus Christ!! Dude...go read that article again. Pay attention to who they are talking about and what position they hold.

This has nothing to do with the "Republican SOS for Arizona".

LOL!! You are making me cry with laughter!
What the hell are you on about now? Are you crying with laughter because I dropped the word 'former'?
Seriously dude, you need to look closely at what drives you.

Are the panda bears ok?

1 the people who hired them are morons or,

Though the most likely outcome is
3. The ninjas are just milking the whole thing for money, and their conclusion will be: "I dunno, needs more investigation, give more money".

Back
Top Bottom