• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Appeals court denies Michael Flynn and Justice Department's effort to end his case

And this matters not at all....if the DOJ won't prosecute...they won't prosecute....end of story

Once Trump is out of office, that may change. Quickly.

Republicans-Conservatives have become what we fought against successfully throughout the 20th century.

Demonization. Classic Tangmo.

That's you guys.

Emphasizing something doesn't make it right.

Those who'd rather have Putin as Potus than a Democrat.

False assumption.

Usual Tangmo stupid comments.

False assumption.

You must have missed the people wearing t-shirts at a trump rally that said they would rather be russian than a democrat. It's tough defending lies.

False assumption.

You want me to believe the only thing going on throughout the country is what you choose to put in your posts that have nothing to do or say about Russia except to react and deny.

You want me to believe Flynn is innocent and FBI is guilty. You want me to accept that Putin is right as Trump said in Helsinki while the IC is wrong.

You want me to believe PutinTrumpRowers is a demonization that is false and stupid to present in my own posts. And so on.

Fact is Flynn is a traitor and so is Trump and so are the Rowers because no one on the planet is stupid about the fact and reality of PutinTrumpRowers against the United States. People are either for 'em, against 'em or don't care. You are actively for 'em, consistently and persistently and against the United States and our Constitution, always and each time every time.

You want me to believe Flynn is innocent and FBI is guilty.

You don't have to believe the FBI is "guilty" of anything worse than being wrong to understand that Flynn did not conspire with Russia, did not discuss sanctions with Kisylak and that there was no material basis to interview him.

Last edited:
You must have missed the people wearing t-shirts at a trump rally that said they would rather be russian than a democrat. It's tough defending lies.

Must be tough not having a ****ing clue---you guys includes me and that isn't true of me.

You want me to believe the only thing going on throughout the country is what you choose to put in your posts that have nothing to do or say about Russia except to react and deny.

You want me to believe Flynn is innocent and FBI is guilty. You want me to accept that Putin is right as Trump said in Helsinki while the IC is wrong.

You want me to believe PutinTrumpRowers is a demonization that is false and stupid to present in my own posts. And so on.

Fact is Flynn is a traitor and so is Trump and so are the Rowers because no one on the planet is stupid about the fact and reality of PutinTrumpRowers against the United States. People are either for 'em, against 'em or don't care. You are actively for 'em, consistently and persistently and against the United States and our Constitution, always and each time every time.

Your personify the old saying: Conservatives think liberals are wrong, liberals think conservatives are evil.

You don't have to believe the FBI is "guilty" of anything worse than being wrong to understand that Flynn did not conspire with Russia, did not discuss sanctions with Kisylak and that there was no material basis to interview him.

The Right has been slicing that baloney for four years which says how important and vital Flynn is to you to spring him of all charges and his own guilty pleas. The only perp you guys defend as much, as hard and as long as Trump is Flynn.

The reason is that Flynn is the guy who tried to demolish the WH national security system then after he got nailed the justice system given Barr's attempts to pervert justice and the case. Well the full appeals court rejected the repugnant Barr and put Flynn back in the courtroom again as is coming soon. Barr is in a serious downward spiral these dayze given his flatfoot feds in the cities and postal ballots among many reasons.

It's coming apart on the PutinTrumpRowers at this point which is the worst possible time for it to go south on you. It ain't over till it's over yet a year ago you guys were convinced you were on top of the world and now you're where you are. Fact is Judge Sullivan's reference in the courtroom of "treason" to Flynn speaks to the point exactly although Flynn is a traitor who's in with a gang of traitors.

Your personify the old saying: Conservatives think liberals are wrong, liberals think conservatives are evil.

You got that backwards although for some years now each side sees the other as evil.

Nor does a person "personify" anything given a person is a person to begin with. A person embodies something: He embodies courage. A luxury car can personify the elegance of a person.

Flynn meanwhile has got super real worries about going to the Big House while Barr has to hope his briefs hold up in court on this one. They won't. So join me by making it a point not to watch as his briefs collapse to his ankles. Anyone who saw DisBarr fumbling and stammering on tv about voting twice can see how rattled Barr is about this development to the Flynn-Sullivan case Barr is in the middle of. Barr lost at the appeals court 8-2 so DisBarr knows he's screwed big time. Coming soon.

Once Trump is out of office, that may change. Quickly.

While I can't know for sure......I'd bet money that when Trump is reelected....he will pardon Flynn ...Or if he is not reelected....he will pardon him before leaving office.....

As he should. This whole thing has been a sham from the beginning.

You got that backwards although for some years now each side sees the other as evil.

Nor does a person "personify" anything given a person is a person to begin with. A person embodies something: He embodies courage. A luxury car can personify the elegance of a person.

Flynn meanwhile has got super real worries about going to the Big House while Barr has to hope his briefs hold up in court on this one. They won't. So join me by making it a point not to watch as his briefs collapse to his ankles. Anyone who saw DisBarr fumbling and stammering on tv about voting twice can see how rattled Barr is about this development to the Flynn-Sullivan case Barr is in the middle of. Barr lost at the appeals court 8-2 so DisBarr knows he's screwed big time. Coming soon.

Any time a court argues its conclusions before reaching them via legal argument, they are voting politically.

My expectation is Sullivan cant help himself and he will do what the court argued he wouldn't do and offer another chance to challenge his biased authority.

You and every other conservative.

That's why it isn't true, while I wouldn't like another Democrat, I don't prefer Putin to a Democrat leader. Its absurd and what's more absurd is you arguing its true.

Quit posting stupider **** than Tangmo---proving its incredibly hard, but it can be done.

Any time a court argues its conclusions before reaching them via legal argument, they are voting politically.

My expectation is Sullivan cant help himself and he will do what the court argued he wouldn't do and offer another chance to challenge his biased authority.

The appellate court crushed 8-2 Flynn, Barr, Trump so Judge Sullivan knows he has his judicial and legal mandate to pursue the corruption of the legal system and the DoJ by Barr and Trump in the Flynn case. Sullivan doesn't have to make a case as it were because it's all there already. Sullivan has his ami former federal judge to do the specifics and present the findings that already exist in each instance.

You guys on the Right defend Flynn second only to Trump so you continue to carry this on as one would anticipate you would do, yet all you have now is vain hope and a wishlist of what miracle you would need, when, how and to what dream time end you'd love to see the miracles you need.

That's why it isn't true, while I wouldn't like another Democrat, I don't prefer Putin to a Democrat leader. Its absurd and what's more absurd is you arguing its true.

Quit posting stupider **** than Tangmo---proving its incredibly hard, but it can be done.

You're beginning to appear as oblivious as you're presenting yourself to be.

Which would be so very sad indeed.

Because it's just not credible someone could be oblivious given the past four years of inyourface PutinTrump & Rowers working in unison and in the same unswerving triumph of the will direction while always remaining on a coordinated and disciplined course, ie, singing from the same page.

The absolute support of Trump being Exhibit A and the fierce and unrelenting passion to spring Flynn being Exhibit B. No other exhibits come close to either one of 'em. Not Cohen, not Stone, not Papa....not any of 'em gets anywhere near the absolute ferocity to spring him as Flynn gets from you who are the Rowers for the maestro Putin who took on Flynn as a BFF many moons ago and before Trump fumbled his way into the inner circle.

Flynn going full berzerk as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency as an Army 3-star turned out to be a blessing for Putin given Flynn became free to pursue his own course as conceived by Putin afterward. And so here we are.

The appellate court crushed 8-2 Flynn, Barr, Trump so Judge Sullivan knows he has his judicial and legal mandate to pursue the corruption of the legal system and the DoJ by Barr and Trump in the Flynn case. Sullivan doesn't have to make a case as it were because it's all there already. Sullivan has his ami former federal judge to do the specifics and present the findings that already exist in each instance.

You guys on the Right defend Flynn second only to Trump so you continue to carry this on as one would anticipate you would do, yet all you have now is vain hope and a wishlist of what miracle you would need, when, how and to what dream time end you'd love to see the miracles you need.

If you spread this over the garden, it really does make the flowers grow.

You're beginning to appear as oblivious as you're presenting yourself to be.

Which would be so very sad indeed.

Because it's just not credible someone could be oblivious given the past four years of inyourface PutinTrump & Rowers working in unison and in the same unswerving triumph of the will direction while always remaining on a coordinated and disciplined course, ie, singing from the same page.

The absolute support of Trump being Exhibit A and the fierce and unrelenting passion to spring Flynn being Exhibit B. No other exhibits come close to either one of 'em. Not Cohen, not Stone, not Papa....not any of 'em gets anywhere near the absolute ferocity to spring him as Flynn gets from you who are the Rowers for the maestro Putin who took on Flynn as a BFF many moons ago and before Trump fumbled his way into the inner circle.

Flynn going full berzerk as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency as an Army 3-star turned out to be a blessing for Putin given Flynn became free to pursue his own course as conceived by Putin afterward. And so here we are.

I don't speak Tangmo, could some translate this to sane?

The Right has been slicing that baloney for four years which says how important and vital Flynn is to you to spring him of all charges and his own guilty pleas. The only perp you guys defend as much, as hard and as long as Trump is Flynn.

The reason is that Flynn is the guy who tried to demolish the WH national security system then after he got nailed the justice system given Barr's attempts to pervert justice and the case. Well the full appeals court rejected the repugnant Barr and put Flynn back in the courtroom again as is coming soon. Barr is in a serious downward spiral these dayze given his flatfoot feds in the cities and postal ballots among many reasons.

It's coming apart on the PutinTrumpRowers at this point which is the worst possible time for it to go south on you. It ain't over till it's over yet a year ago you guys were convinced you were on top of the world and now you're where you are. Fact is Judge Sullivan's reference in the courtroom of "treason" to Flynn speaks to the point exactly although Flynn is a traitor who's in with a gang of traitors.

Flynn matters no more than Page, Manafort, Cohen, Stone: Those were guys who were thought to have played a role in the Trump campaign conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election.
As each person's alleged part in the conspiracy is demolished (either because we learn that basic facts do not support it (such as with Cohen), or that it relies upon doctored evidence and Russian disinformation (as with Page), or shown that motives were purely personal (as with Manafort), or when Mr. Mueller himself argues the 'conspirator' didn't get involve until after the DNC hack (as with Stone)) the factual basis for claiming a conspiracy dissapears. That is why a a few weeks ago we had the little "Trump HIMSELF was never investigated' boomlet-- there was no where else to go with the absurdity.
At this point, claiming there was a Trump/Russia conspiracy is simply spreading 'misinformation.'

Flynn matters no more than Page, Manafort, Cohen, Stone: Those were guys who were thought to have played a role in the Trump campaign conspiracy with Russia to fix the 2016 election.
As each person's alleged part in the conspiracy is demolished (either because we learn that basic facts do not support it (such as with Cohen), or that it relies upon doctored evidence and Russian disinformation (as with Page), or shown that motives were purely personal (as with Manafort), or when Mr. Mueller himself argues the 'conspirator' didn't get involve until after the DNC hack (as with Stone)) the factual basis for claiming a conspiracy dissapears. That is why a a few weeks ago we had the little "Trump HIMSELF was never investigated' boomlet-- there was no where else to go with the absurdity.
At this point, claiming there was a Trump/Russia conspiracy is simply spreading 'misinformation.'

That's a long way to go to get nowhere and have nuthin to show for it.

Everything you posted said nuthin.

And it's all because you know exactly what I'm referring to and that it's true.

That's a long way to go to get nowhere and have nuthin to show for it.

Everything you posted said nuthin.

And it's all because you know exactly what I'm referring to and that it's true.

its always been your allegation-- I don't have to show anything.

its always been your allegation-- I don't have to show anything.

You've been showing it in your posts for a long time while you're sure you're concealing it.

That's one of several ways to show you're smarter than the guy investigating the case.

Another is to be active at a public general interest discussion board because it shows an awareness that's greater and broader than many people have who would be inactive in this respect.

So let me count the ways which is what I do daily, these being only a few of 'em.

Row row row your boat. Alright then oars in the air and get 'em up high.

Another major loss for Trump.

8-2 is pretty solid.

That panel's decision did look like a pile of reeking ****. Good for the full court.

This is setting a remarkably bad precedent. If this ruling is allowed to stand then we may as well not have a justice system. This allows malicious prosecution, the withholding of exculpatory evidence by the prosecution, coercion of pleas and then, even if all the evidence is found to be contrived, the right of a biased judge to impose a sentence even when the prosecution acknowledges that its actions were improper and supports the withdrawal of a plea.

That isn't justice. It's pure bureaucracy.

It will be appealed to the SCOTUS i bet.
Seeing how they just ruled on similar cases This will overturn.

I can understand the court wanting to wait on Sullivan's decision but he isn't deciding anything.
He broke past precendent by amicus fishing and then went and got one of the bias people he could find to write it.

The DC court of appeals is full of loons if they can't see how bias Sullivan has been on this case.
He basically said Flynn should have been charged with Treason from the bench.

Yet this ass hat of a judge hasn't said 1 damn thing about all the lies submitted to him by the federal prosecutor.
This disgrace of a trial is something i see going on in China but not in the US.

That's ridiculous, and you know it Luther. The case against Flynn was sound. We wouldn't even be having this argument if Flynn was a member of the Obama Administration convicted under the same circumstances. If anyone is perverting justice here, it is the present Attorney General of the US and his blatant leniency toward friends of the President.

If by sound you mean full of holes broken laws and other bull**** unconstitutional actions taken by the government then yea you could call it sound.
No Comey, McCabe, Biden, Obama pretty much take the cake when it comes to perverting justice.

FLynn did nothing wrong. The FBI agents even said that he didn't lie to them.

Back
Top Bottom