• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Appeals court denies Michael Flynn and Justice Department's effort to end his case

According to the right wing news there is a possibility that the Durham investigation will lead to the indictment of a number of people who abused their powers during the Trump/Putin collusion investigation.

Now let’s not forget how TOTALLY WRONG your wonderful liberal media was about what the results of the Mueller investigation would be and how correct the news was from right wing sources that Mueller would find little or nothing.

I guess nobody will vote for Peter Strzok if that happens.

Speaking of Mueller, I can't wait until the next President looks into all those examples of collusion he found and referred to Congress to take care of. Of course, with a corrupt Republican Senate, Trump skated by.

Of course the breathless nightly predictions from the liberal media about the collusion the Mueller investigation would find between Trump and Putin were not fantasy?

I'd suggest you get reading, educate your obviously wilffully ignorant self. You've a lot of work in front of you, that I'm betting a dollar to the proverbial hole in the doughnut, you're completely unwilling to do.... :roll:

Report - Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (.pdf from senate.gov)

We won't be waiting around for you to do your due dilligence though, we've seen plenty of your kind here. :coffeepap

NT9kM93_d.webp

We all (the non cultists), fully expect you to just go right back to posting the usual, not having done a lick of homework....

08ae2a0b943280c0a2fd07088740b0ae.jpg

I'd suggest you get reading, educate your obviously wilffully ignorant self. You've a lot of work in front of you, that I'm betting a dollar to the proverbial hole in the doughnut, you're completely unwilling to do.... :roll:

Report - Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (.pdf from senate.gov)

We won't be waiting around for you to do your due dilligence though, we've seen plenty of your kind here. :coffeepap

NT9kM93_d.webp

We all (the non cultists), fully expect you to just go right back to posting the usual, not having done a lick of homework....

08ae2a0b943280c0a2fd07088740b0ae.jpg

It is possible that Durham may indict and prosecute a number of people involved in the attempt by the Obama administration to spy on Trump and his campaign and then to try to pull off a soft coup with an impeachment.

Have you heard about the Mueller team’s erased phones on your fake news networks?

Johnson seeks IG probe of wiped Mueller team phones
Records released by the Justice Department this week suggest top Mueller aides erased records from at least 15 phones.
Johnson seeks IG probe of wiped Mueller team phones - POLITICO

[

He said Russia should not overreact to the expulsions. There was no discussion about the sanctions.

Let's split hairs, shall we?

The fact is he was telling them to wait and as soon as Trump was in, he'd reverse the Obama decision. They did as they were told.

It is possible that Durham may indict and prosecute a number of people involved in the attempt by the Obama administration to spy on Trump and his campaign and then to try to pull off a soft coup with an impeachment.

Have you heard about the Mueller team’s erased phones on your fake news networks?

Johnson seeks IG probe of wiped Mueller team phones
Records released by the Justice Department this week suggest top Mueller aides erased records from at least 15 phones.
Johnson seeks IG probe of wiped Mueller team phones - POLITICO

No, because that's fake news made up by Trump, as sane folks all know.

Johnson is neck deep in Russian cash illegally funneled from the NRA.

So yeah, as expected, FAIL! :coffeepap

So like I said, you stayed in your alt-right bubble fantasy world and just more of this.

51Y-zILaiZL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

What right did the FBI have to know details about international tactics under consideration by the incoming Trump administration on U.N. resolutions Involving Israel?

Muelller's team was trying to get Flynn to flip on Trump and perhaps even to compose a damaging story that could help impeach Trump.

In my opinion the FBI was playing the “Show me the man and I will find you the crime” game.

The FBI didn’t need to know the details. Only that Flynn was working with Russia to quash said UN resolution.

The FBI had evidence of Flynn committing a crime and were duty bound to follow that evidence to wherever it led.

“Show me the evidence and I will find out where it takes me”.

No, because that's fake news made up by Trump, as sane folks all know.

Johnson is neck deep in Russian cash illegally funneled from the NRA.

So yeah, as expected, FAIL! :coffeepap

So like I said, you stayed in your alt-right bubble fantasy world and just more of this.

51Y-zILaiZL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

And you can stay in your lefty bubble. Your side has one major advantage. Your high level players are totally above the rule of law. They can erase phones or smash them with hammers, laugh and waltz away scot-free. Hillary taught them how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom