• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apparently, you are a "loser" if you served...

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Let's be clear, I reject this strongly and find it reprehensible that anyone would say this but Trump did say this and he is the Commander in Chief.

Should he be impeached? I would think so.

and let's not even talk about what he said about McCain, a 5 year POW or John Kelly, a 4 star Marine General.

Seems to me you have to be anti American to support a man who has such little respect for out men in uniform.

Impeach him 3NOV!

Arlington National Cemetery ------ LOSERS and SUCKERS according to Trump.

Now where is my ballot?

If you've watched Trump's tweets, and what he says at his rallies, you know he'd say something like this.

In the fall of 1968, Donald J. Trump received a timely diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels that led to his medical exemption from the military during Vietnam.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam? - The New York Times

Trump's dad got Trump a deferment because of bone spurs.

If you've watched Trump's tweets, and what he says at his rallies, you know he'd say something like this.

In the fall of 1968, Donald J. Trump received a timely diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels that led to his medical exemption from the military during Vietnam.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam? - The New York Times

Trump's dad got Trump a deferment because of bone spurs.

The entire family is anti-military. Just look at the record.

Back
Top Bottom