• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apparently Harris cant wait to cart old Joe off to the home

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Harris is out on the campaign trail. She was caught talking about the Harris administration. Apparently she cant wait for old Joe to be carted off to the home so she can take over.

Bad planning, her and Biden is not going to win.

Harris is out on the campaign trail. She was caught talking about the Harris administration. Apparently she cant wait for old Joe to be carted off to the home so she can take over.

@RealJamesWoods

Sweet Mother of God. Why don’t you just put a pillow over his face now, you insane witch?

11:59 PM · Sep 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

But the real "funny" part is, next day old Joe said exactly the same ... while reading it off a teleprompter. :lol:

Everybody knows when the democrats are done with Joe, he's gone.....who would vote this way....only desparate people, that's who. They propped up a loser to represent their loser party....get out before it's too late, for it's over. America will not pick the Biden/Harris ticket....they're going to get smashed, big time.

*sigh*

Vice presidents don't matter.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

So I'll watch this dank meme and wait. After this video ends, I'm sure a reasonable point will emerge.

Joe has one foot in the grave and everyone knows it. People need to focus on Harris and whoever she picks as her VP.

Quite honesty, I can't wait!

That would be Pelosi.

Pelosi would hold out for appointment to the Supreme Court. Then she wouldn't have a woman (Harris) as her boss.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

So I'll watch this dank meme and wait. After this video ends, I'm sure a reasonable point will emerge.

In the very possible advent a point hasn't yet emerged, I give you the classic prototype time wasting meme:

Pelosi would hold out for appointment to the Supreme Court. Then she wouldn't have a woman (Harris) as her boss.
Well if Harris accedes to the presidency due to an emergency with joe, Pelosi becomes the temporary acting Veep until one is appointed.

I don't care much for either of the the candidates, but I think it speaks volumes about us attacking an old man at every chance. Is that all we got?

@RealJamesWoods

Sweet Mother of God. Why don’t you just put a pillow over his face now, you insane witch?

11:59 PM · Sep 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

But the real "funny" part is, next day old Joe said exactly the same ... while reading it off a teleprompter. :lol:

LOL

I knew this year would bring much comedy

I don't care much for either of the the candidates, but I think it speaks volumes about us attacking an old man at every chance. Is that all we got?

Oh let's vote for the poor old feeble minded one bc we feel sorry for him

Please

As usual, I suppose a link to what you're prattling on about, is too much to ask for.

Back
Top Bottom