• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apparently, anti-abortion laws do not reduce abortions.

No, I stand by the fact that Planned Parenthood aborts the unborn curtain climbers of irresponsible women. It's a statement that is very true.

You can stand by it all you want, that does not make it a fact.

If the failure rate is so high that there are so many abortions caused by failed contraception, then maybe it should be pulled from the market. Why is the administration forcing healthcare insurance to provide such a defective product? Is the ACA trying to cause pregnancies?

Why are they insisting (forcing) school age kids to be vaccinated? They only have an approx 70% efficacy rate (varies somewhat based on the vaccine).

And surgeries! So many go wrong, so many are not the cure, so many arent actually successful! Ruh oh! Better stop ALL medical procedures and medicines and services that arent 100% All those irresponsible surgeons!

Y Most abortions are because she spread her legs, and well, now doesn't want to be a mommy.

LMAO Classic! Thanks. I knew it was coming but most people here try not to be as blatantly misogynistic. (esp when they choose to leave out the guy between those legs that also doesnt want/isnt planning on a kid and totally supports her decision.)

Hold on here, the left, and President Obama FORCED everyone to include 20 forms of birth control in their healthcare insurance because it was great. It was going to prevent all these unwanted children. Now you all are arguing that its worthless, ineffective, and those women are still going to get pregnant left and right? Damn, I guess maybe, just maybe, we need to think about teaching abstinence. That works 99.99999% of the time. Only one case that I've ever heard tell of where it didn't.

You are so GOOD with numbers, lmao.

Now compare the number of people having sex everyday with the very low failure rates of most be bc methods. Er, tens of millions per day and not even a million abortions per year?

BC seems pretty effective to me, more so than many products sold.

Then it looks like abstinence is the best policy unless you are ready to have children.

So...is that what you propose as a 'reasonable' and 'practical' solution? For men and women? Or just women? (LOL that's going to be tough on the men.)

Say yes, and then I'll take you on a quick tour back down History Lane and we'll see just how much you really want to stop abortions (dont lie) and how much you really just want to vent your spleen on women that done behave the way you want them to.

Back
Top Bottom