• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apparently, anti-abortion laws do not reduce abortions.

Usually legally, but sometimes a little late term. Kaylee Anthony was just an extremely late term abortion.

That wasn't an abortion. That was the murder of a 3 year old little girl. That's being a bit dishonest, wouldn't you say?

Actually it doesn't. If your abstinent then you won't get pregnant, birth control has low, but non-zero, probabilities associated with it.

Abstinence only education doesn't work because people don't actually practice abstinence. Which is why it's best to teach the use of birth control. But fundamentally speaking, abstinence does work better than birth control.

Anyway, the good news is that through proper education and practices, we can reduce the abortion rate.

That's basically what I meant. I'll put my money on a latex barrier or anti-ovulants over willpower every time.

Got it... Murder after it is born... A woman's right to kill it before birth...

It has to do with definition. The defininition of a murder is the illegal taking of the life a human being.

Abortion is legal. A fetus is not a human being/person according to law. So, that is the precise terminology that is correct.

That wasn't an abortion. That was the murder of a 3 year old little girl. That's being a bit dishonest, wouldn't you say?

That's why it was an extremely late term abortion. Three years, minus nine months... some where in between.

Dishonest ? How about a lie.:(

That's why it was an extremely late term abortion. Three years, minus nine months... some where in between.

Ooooh look - another anti-choicer lying about abortion by murdering the english language!!!

That never happens in this forum.

Ooooh look - another anti-choicer lying about abortion by murdering the english language!!!

That never happens in this forum.

I'm pro-abortion... I want to see more abortion mills. Especially in the liberal areas. Can we build a bunch of them in New England, Washington, Oregon, California? The major cities? Let them advertise.

Right. So what. They were just viruses. It is no big thing. Even though I am pro-abortion, I never want abortion to become as easy as getting a dental cleaning. It's a serious procedure that ends a life.

Translation: Someone else cares

Tell us how many orphans you've adopted

I have one child. I have had six stepchildren (adopted four of them). I have another that I just take care of... and I've fostered a dozen. It's been a great fifty years...

I'm pro-abortion... I want to see more abortion mills. Especially in the liberal areas. Can we build a bunch of them in New England, Washington, Oregon, California? The major cities? Let them advertise.

Feel free to build as many as you like

If you're pro-abortion then I'm Jesus...of Nazareth, born a few thousand years ago.

Back
Top Bottom