• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

APOLOGIES TO THE POSTERS i HAVE BEEN CURENTLY DEBATING WITH

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sir's for thoes I have curretly debating or discussing with.

I have a colapsed lung and unfortunately will be out of contact for awhile . for I am weak.

I did not want to leave anybody hanging.

i WISH YOU ALL WELL:peace

I have a colapsed lung and unfortunately will be out of contact for awhile . for I am weak.

Get well and come back!

Good luck to you.

I Wish you a speedy recovery, and hope that you recover soon

And I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Get lots of rest and come back swingin'. :)

Here's wishing you a full and speedy recovery presluc.

take care of yourself, rest up, and feel better soon.

Feel better, brah. ;)

ckensoup-1.jpg

I know chicken soup doesn't cure a collapsed lung, but it was either this, a fuzzy care-bear looking thing holding a "feel better!!" rainbow, or a dead deer on the highway with a "get well soon" balloon tied to it's leg.

i WISH YOU ALL WELL

Heya PS.
yo2.gif
Take care my friend.....Godspeed and Heal! ;)

get-well-64.gif

Also My brutha.....remember Water Heals.
th

Yes.....humans are made of 90% Water. :2razz:

it's not like you don't have two other lobes
man up

[/facetiousness]
get well soon!

That sucks. Hope you get better soon.

No, **** that. You get back in here and finish what you started.

I'm joking. I hope you get to feeling better really soon.

View attachment 67151088

I know chicken soup doesn't cure a collapsed lung, but it was either this, a fuzzy care-bear looking thing holding a "feel better!!" rainbow, or a dead deer on the highway with a "get well soon" balloon tied to it's leg.

Haven't seen the dead dear. I have seen the dead raccoon with the baloon tied to it's paw pic.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Presluc. You're a good poster, so get well and hope to see you back real soon.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery, and a swift return to the debating arena!

Normally, I would reply to each poster individually , but alas my friends I have to move soon.
To all that have posted on this thread I thank you for your kindness and support.

Hopefully , soon I will get my strenght back.

I leave with one request when debating debate the issue not the person, Iff you stand for nothing you stand alone so stand up, step up.:peace

View attachment 67151088

I know chicken soup doesn't cure a collapsed lung
, but it was either this, a fuzzy care-bear looking thing holding a "feel better!!" rainbow, or a dead deer on the highway with a "get well soon" balloon tied to it's leg.

There are a lot of things that chicken soup doesn't cure, but a good, hot bowl of chicken soup always makes me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom