• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apologies to Palin and Romney

The GOP midterm primaries are not so far off. It will be interesting to see how many Trump loyalists become GOP nominees. That, I believe, will be a better indicator of Trump's hold on the party.
Agree. I believe it likely that the GOP will retake the House as a consequence of the decennial redistricting, and a number of GOP winners will, no doubt, be Loser #45 endorsed candidates.

It’ll be interesting to see the rate of winners among his acolytes/disciples compared against the safe bet traditional Republicans that didn’t need Loser #45’s endorsement to begin with. A better indicator, IMO, of the GOP trajectory.
I also believe that Trumpists control the GOP primaries, and Republican voters will vote for the GOP nominee in the general election, regardless of who it is.
Agree. Party loyalists vote for party nominees, regardless of the actual fitness of the candidate. SOP.

Please provide specific quotes of both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney about the specific Russian threats they identified with some specific quotes of "smug know it all Liberals" mocking those quotes please?
Can you link to her identifying Putin and Russia as a "threat"? I voted for her in 2008 and don't remember her doing that.
She told me personally. (Wink)

Prove that she never told me that

Nice try. Just admit you lied. It would make people not see you as a fraud.

I voted for Palin in 2008. I know for a fact she never called Russia or Putin a threat. Romney did, and I have said more than once that he was right and Obama was wrong. I also voted for Romney in 2012.

Can you try being honest for a change, or do you just like lying and trolling that much?

Remember when Palin and Romney warned about the Russian threat ? when the smug know it all liberals mocked them?
I do.
Believe it or not- most dumass liberals STILL believe Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house!
Guess they are owed an aplogy.
Weren't they yelling about 4g back then too? You don't get to claim you are correct when over 5 years pass. Did they say Russia would be the biggest threat in 5 years? No, they were worried then.

I, like many other Americans, was all in for McCain, until Palin. Undoubtedly one of the worst decisions of his life.
Are you kidding? McCain was making bad deisions even before he was a POW. The man was never very bright.

Are you kidding? McCain was making bad deisions even before he was a POW. The man was never very bright.
Disqualifying any politician for any and every failure in their lives would leave us with no candidates.

I’m well aware of McCain’s indiscretions and failures, still, on the whole, I believed he was a better candidate for the job at the time.

I make no apology and feel no need to defend him from his faults.

Disqualifying any politician for any and every failure in their lives would leave us with no candidates.

I’m well aware of McCain’s indiscretions and failures, still, on the whole, I believed he was a better candidate for the job at the time.

I make no apology and feel no need to defend him from his faults.
I never liked him or trusted him. He was a democrat with an "R" next to his name. There were plenty of better choices who were better than McCain for Republicans or conservatives.

Nice try. Just admit you lied. It would make people not see you as a fraud.

I voted for Palin in 2008. I know for a fact she never called Russia or Putin a threat. Romney did, and I have said more than once that he was right and Obama was wrong. I also voted for Romney in 2012.

Can you try being honest for a change, or do you just like lying and trolling that much?
Oh now i think back on that night i may have gotten my signals crossed . I asked her ‘what should i do with this and by the way who is our biggest threat? She said putin. I should have followed up- is that one word or two?

Oh now i think back on that night i may have gotten my signals crossed . I asked her ‘what should i do with this and by the way who is our biggest threat? She said putin. I should have followed up- is that one word or two?

Trying to be cute and funny to cover up your lie doesn't work.

She never said it. Romney did.

Did she tell you this at her book club? Did you try to “refudiate” that Russia was a threat?

I never liked him or trusted him. He was a democrat with an "R" next to his name. There were plenty of better choices who were better than McCain for Republicans or conservatives.
Not in my opinion, which I’m entitled to as you are, yours.
1BAE3A49-D22F-472D-AA20-E875EAC879E7.jpeg

Did she tell you this at her book club? Did you try to “refudiate” that Russia was a threat?
Refudiate. A combo of refute and and repudiate.

How deliciously witty and clever of her!
No wonder lib girlymons were threatened by her!.

Refudiate. A combo of refute and and repudiate.

How deliciously witty and clever of her!
No wonder lib girlymons were threatened by her!.
It’s not a word

Trying to be cute and funny to cover up your lie doesn't work.

She never said it. Romney did.
“When you consider even national-security issues with Russia, as [Prime Minister Vladimir] Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where — where do they go? It’s Alaska,” the Republican vice-presidential nominee said in an interview last week with CBS News’ Katie Couric.

Klattu to tres berrcahos....

pieface.jpeg

nyuk nyuk nyuk

i know the joke. Most liberals don't.
she identified Putin/Russia as threat. People like you mocked her.
She who laughs last laughs loudest,
Oh, yes, I remember. She also called the U.S. Department of Justice the Department of Law. So knowledgeable about our national government, that one. And, of history and Paul Revere's warning the British. And the newspapers she reads? "All of them." She couldn't help being mocked, she was that stupid. But, yes, someone undoubtedly told her Russia was a threat, so she said that. I don't believe for a moment that she had a clue. She demonstrated many, many times that she didn't have a clue about much of anything that didn't directly affect her.

Oh, yes, I remember. She also called the U.S. Department of Justice the Department of Law. So knowledgeable about our national government, that one. And, of history and Paul Revere's warning the British. And the newspapers she reads? "All of them." She couldn't help being mocked, she was that stupid. But, yes, someone undoubtedly told her Russia was a threat, so she said that. I don't believe for a moment that she had a clue. She demonstrated many, many times that she didn't have a clue about much of anything that didn't directly affect her.
Don't forget. She also said rising prices were due to greed!

Way, way too late! 😆
“When you consider even national-security issues with Russia, as [Prime Minister Vladimir] Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where — where do they go? It’s Alaska,” the Republican vice-presidential nominee said in an interview last week with CBS News’ Katie Couric.

oooops!

I never made any such claim. Nowhere close, even.

You posted this --

Also agreed however, the winds are shifting. More and more traditional conservatives/Republicans are publicly breaking from Loser #45. e and more traditional conservatives/Republicans are publicly breaking from Loser #45. I believe the party is in the process of being recaptured by the real Republicans.

So yeah, you did say that. And you've got zero evidence to back that up.

You don’t really think Palin’s comment demonstrated an understanding of geopolitics, do you?

Palin is a moron. Plain and simple. And don’t bother arguing that a moron couldn’t get elected because we both know that isn’t true. Plenty of examples on both sides of the political aisle.

Back
Top Bottom