• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Apologies to Palin and Romney

i know the joke. Most liberals don't.
she identified Putin/Russia as threat. People like you mocked her.
She who laughs last laughs loudest,

Palin didn't even know who fought in WWII. How is anyone, regardless of political party, supposed to take that imbecile seriously regarding ANY topic?

Well, Republican voters take Palin seriously because they are also imbeciles.

Why do post so many idiotic, blatant troll threads? I’ve read a few of your posts wherein you demonstrated a fair amount of clarity and objectivity, so I know you can do better.
What's a typical conservative gonna do? Post something genuine and thoughtful? Wrong era.

Remember when Palin and Romney warned about the Russian threat ? when the smug know it all liberals mocked them?
I do.
Believe it or not- most dumass liberals STILL believe Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house!
Guess they are owed an aplogy.
08? Are you actually pulling a "Told you so!" from 14 years ago?
D'ya think some things might have changed since then? It's been a fairly eventful 14 years.

You will need to provide evidence for that. All she said about russia was that she had foreign policy experience because of alaska's closeness to russia.

That's all I recall, as well.

I'll give Romney his props.

But it's kind of hilarious how this is coming from the same Trumpist trolls who routinely complain about how liberals haven't been able to shut up about Russia since 2016.
The same trumpsits that have turned on romney because the voted to impeach their messiah twice. Now they have to pull a comment from romney in a debate 10 years ago to say they were right.

What's a typical conservative gonna do? Post something genuine and thoughtful? Wrong era.
Meaning no disrespect to @KLATTU, but he and his ilk aren’t by traditional standards, “conservatives”. Not even legitimate Republicans.

They are “Trumpsters”. Devotees to Loser #45’s demented visions.

Romney, Cheney, McConnell, and even Graham are actual conservatives and real Republicans.

Meaning no disrespect to @KLATTU, but he and his ilk aren’t by traditional, or sane standards, “conservatives”. Not even legitimate Republicans.
They are “Trumpsters”. Devotees to Loser #45’s demented visions.
Romney, Cheney, McConnell, and even Graham are actual conservatives and real Republicans.
At some point though, Trump conservatives are just mainstream conservatives. Trump's still polling high among conservatives.
Conservative like Romney and McCain, they are the new "extremist radicals" of the party.

Remember when Palin and Romney warned about the Russian threat ? when the smug know it all liberals mocked them?
I do.
Believe it or not- most dumass liberals STILL believe Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house!

No, you are the one who misunderstands people mocking her. They don't literally think she said "I can see Russia from my house."

She was touting foreign policy experience based on being close to Russia. She thinks that means she has foreign policy experience.

At some point though, Trump conservatives are just mainstream conservatives. Trump's still polling high among conservatives.
Agreed.
Conservative like Romney and McCain, they are the new "extremist radicals" of the party.
Also agreed however, the winds are shifting. More and more traditional conservatives/Republicans are publicly breaking from Loser #45. I believe the party is in the process of being recaptured by the real Republicans.

I do.

Is this why you were constantly attacking Trump for being weak on Russia, even going as far as to publicly announce that he trusted Putin over our own intelligence agencies?

:unsure:

PSA: China is still the larger geopolitical threat. Russia was and is not our "greatest" such threat. But it is a threat, and it has to be managed, and Obama was a bit naive on some matters of foreign policy. But see, I get to say that because I have been consistent on Russia all along.

It's you people, the Trumpists, who flip-flop whenever partisanship demands an attack on the left or defense of the riot.

I do.

OMFG!

This can't be serious. You started a thread to claim Sarah Palin is insightful?

ROTFLMAO

I have seen it all!

What absurdity, just amazing.

Agreed.

Also agreed however, the winds are shifting. More and more traditional conservatives/Republicans are publicly breaking from Loser #45. I believe the party is in the process of being recaptured by the real Republicans.
Wrong. And you'll see this after the 2022 election. If what you are saying is true, there would be more Liz Cheneys still in Congress and willing to speak up.

And the Republican Party lost their way a long time ago, especially with the rise of Newt Gingrich and his whole idiotic "Republican Revolution" in 1994. McConnell, McCain, Cheney, Romney, etc., were all corrupt as hell, even before the Tea Party insanity.

OMFG!

This can't be serious. You started a thread to claim Sarah Palin is insightful?

ROTFLMAO

I have seen it all!

What absurdity, just amazing.
she called it . Romney called its .Obama mocked it. You cheered. Obama was wrong. You were wrong.They were right.
choke on it .

I know. Even watching that is very painful because you know she is going to say something stupid.

I know. Even watching that is very painful because you know she is going to say something stupid.
she called it . Romney called it .Obama mocked it. You cheered. Obama was wrong. You were wrong.They were right.
choke on it .

Is this why you were constantly attacking Trump for being weak on Russia, even going as far as to publicly announce that he trusted Putin over our own intelligence agencies?
blah blah blah usual nothing blather.
she called it . Romney called its .Obama mocked it. You cheered. Obama was wrong. You were wrong.They were right.
choke on it .

I do.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No, you are the one who misunderstands people mocking her. They don't literally think she said "I can see Russia from my house."

She was touting foreign policy experience based on being close to Russia. She thinks that means she has foreign policy experience.
choke on it .

She said they were a threat to Alaska. Is that the case? Have we missed some intel that you have?

Wrong. And you'll see this after the 2022 election. If what you are saying is true, there would be more Liz Cheneys still in Congress and willing to speak up.

And the Republican Party lost their way a long time ago, especially with the rise of Newt Gingrich and his whole idiotic "Republican Revolution" in 1994. McConnell, McCain, Cheney, Romney, etc., were all corrupt as hell, even before the Tea Party insanity.
1A99F953-4B52-4CFB-A09F-E1368227915F.gif

she called it . Romney called it .Obama mocked it. You cheered. Obama was wrong. You were wrong.They were right.
choke on it .
What exactly did she call? Still waiting for you to post it.

Back
Top Bottom