• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check'

I did respond.... I laughed at your left wing fact check.org and pointed out it is funded by the Annenberg Foundation... you know, that place where Ayres and Barry worked together. Your proof was like asking the Mafia if Gotti was a crook.

Source = FACT CHECK: Palin's book goes rogue on some facts - Yahoo! News

ARE YOU ****ING ****TING ME? THIS IS 'GOING ROGUE' ON FACTS?

Someone give the AP a ****ing thesaurus for christ's sake.

Pay attention to the bolded words above, ignored by the AP.

Are you ****ing ****ting me?
This isn't 'going rogue on facts' this is being honest, again.
WTF is wrong with the AP? Were they being paid by their liberal overlords to find something, ANYTHING, that was a lie?

500 bucks is not what I consider LARGE CHECKS when it comes to campaign contributions.

Its nice to know that they don't give us much details to what Palin really said, but the explanation goes on 3 paragraphs later. Also, if all else fails, throw a bunch of one liner quotes followed by your own paraphrasing of what she meant.

Its also interesting for them to try to say that she is 'going rogue' on facts by bringing up what she told her daughter about being successful in business. Would you consider any of the companies that had to be bailed out successful? I wouldn't....

Off of a one liner "from Palin" the explanation goes too deep without letting us know exactly what they are saying she was lying about, so no score for the AP here either without more detail as to what Palin's book says.

Palin 3, AP 0.

A. What economists say about the 'current recession' is moot because the situation as it stood WHEN SHE WROTE THIS is more relevant than to NOW.
B. Can you seriously hold what is to be EXPECTED (aka hasn't even happened yet) against her in a book that she wrote months/year ago? Give me a ****ing break.
C. I didn't see a statement of hers saying that Reagan slayed the death tax. She listed it as a part of how to get out of one, but I don't see her saying that Reagan actually slayed it.

Palin 4 AP 0

Hmm... no explanation as to WHY the 'terms were crafted in a way that favored blah blah'? Then no dice on that one either AP. No explanation as to what those terms are? Are we supposed to just take the AP's word for it? I don't think so.
No explanation of what the ties TransCanada Corp had with her administration? No dice AP, no Dice. Im not going to just believe everything you say...
You say she had meetings with every major candidate? Sounds open and competitive to me....

Palin 5 AP 0

cont (I had to take a break)

If the AP isn't full of **** on the connections of the leader of the pipeline team, then...

Palin 5 AP 1

The AP sure loves to give us very vauge "because we said so" explanations on some of this stuff.
I'd like to say I believe them, but I'd like to know more about their "facts" than what they have provided since their "facts" read like an opponent's campaign advertisement, someone running against Palin. Even down to the "SHE EVEN FAILED TO KEEP A PROMISE TO REMOVE THE FIRE HAZARD ZOMFG!"

Also, can the AP prove that the rules on snow machine RACES had anything to do with profits made by the STORE?

Palin 6 AP 1

I'll continue the rest of these 'facts' later I gotta go to bed, im getting bored.

Last edited:
I did respond.... I laughed at your left wing fact check.org and pointed out it is funded by the Annenberg Foundation... you know, that place where Ayres and Barry worked together.

Ah, yes, that makes it worthless. :roll:

FACT CHECK: Palin's book goes rogue on some facts - Yahoo! News

Do you have any thoughts on this? I don't have an opinion on them one way or another, I'm just curious what people on the right think about this stuff.

My thoughts:

Is that all they could come up with on her? Seriously, these are the "Big Lies" that she was caught in? No sleeping with her boss, buying a home for below market value from someone who she had helped to get very large public contracts, no buying a strip of the adjacent lot for below market value that then made the other lot too small to build on, etc? No tax fraud, no taking bribes from the FBI, no accepting a $100 million bribe to vote for something the citizens have voted 2 to 1 against?

There were more quantity and more substantial discrepancies in Obama's books, but you can't find any MSM news stories about those.

Mice nuts in comparison to the lies told by liberals in their books, yet hers gets all the attention?

This whole thing proves liberal bias in the news better than any other argument could.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…