• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

AP factcheck: Trump did call McCain a loser

I said to you in a previous post that I haven’t called you any names. Not particularly my style, although I will call out racism and sexism when I see it which is all too often when I read the posts of those who support the current president. You’re obviously intelligent enough judging by the quality of your writing but I think you get too caught up in your emotions when it comes to debating some of these issues. My advice would be to try not to take it so personally. The topic of this thread is done but I look forward to civil discussion with you in the future. Peace.

Yes, that's a fine example of just how illegitimately you're wiling to go about with this.

And another one runs back under their rock.

Yes, that's a fine example of just how illegitimately you're wiling to go about with this.

And another one runs back under their rock.

Jesus you’re impossible. Be a dick then, see if I care. Thought there was more to you but you’re just another deplorable like the rest of them, shame.

Jesus you’re impossible. Be a dick then, see if I care. Thought there was more to you but you’re just another deplorable like the rest of them, shame.

Not being impossible. I actively stated that I was open for debate and you just did the same shtick, twice over.
You pretend to be interested in perusing some course of interaction and then pull away at the last second, pretending that you're on some sort of high ground. Which is another act that I've grown tired of from the same camp, time and time again.

You can call me a dick all you like, but you should do your best to keep such bigotry out of the equation. As with the deplorables comment.

Something that I've grown all too tired of, from posters like you as well.

Back
Top Bottom