• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AP changing quotes to cover for Obama gaff?

This is so minor...

Really...the national media covering the President's crap is minor...got it...the guy is an AP reporter...

:lamo Haha that he forgot that these were not "port cities" or whatever. Ohh the outrage! :roll:

:lamo Haha that he forgot that these were not "port cities" or whatever. Ohh the outrage! :roll:

You laugh now, but wait until Issa gets in charge of the Gulf Scandal. Obama will be impeached!

Correction: Ports-Obama story | CharlotteObserver.com

Minor, but clearly an edit made in an attempt to somewhat cover a gaff. They were busted for it across blogland, and had to add a correction.

Once the canal system is built to connect the 57 states (that Obama has campaigned in so for) then these US ports will all have gulf access. There is no great wizard Obama, look behind the teleprompter curtain. ;)

Once the canal system is built to connect the 57 states (that Obama has campaigned in so for) then these US ports will all have gulf access. There is no great wizard Obama, look behind the teleprompter curtain. ;)

Is it .... Cheney?

;)

I seriously doubt it, but rest assured that those teleprompter speeches are not primarily the work of Obama.

Oh bummer, I thought maybe we could have a long line of new Cheney jokes and stuff about his hand up Obamas ass.

I agree.

However, the M$M's made such things the story of the week any time Bush made minor mistakes.

Can anyone say media bias?

The libs certainly can't...

I agree.

However, the M$M's made such things the story of the week any time Bush made minor mistakes.

Can anyone say media bias?
What is a minor mistake? Finding out Iraq didnt have WMDS? Or how about Saddam didnt have anything to do with 9/11? Or ignoring a pre 9.11 memo? Underestimating the cost of the Iraq war?

What is a minor mistake? Finding out Iraq didnt have WMDS? Or how about Saddam didnt have anything to do with 9/11? Or ignoring a pre 9.11 memo? Underestimating the cost of the Iraq war?

OMG...

this again...

I'm glad we are in the days of CD's not. I hate broken records.

Obama's mistake is as minor as the falsely attributed "I can see Russia from my house" thing.

Obama's mistake is as minor as the falsely attributed "I can see Russia from my house" thing.

Confusing the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean is not that minor, especially if you actually visited those 57 states. ;)

Confusing the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean is not that minor, especially if you actually visited those 57 states. ;)
Heh, the last 7 states were states of confusion. Obama's brilliant.

LOL..

I would say his mistake was worse, considering the key phrase in your remark is "falsely attributed."

I feel sorry for the people who believed the false remark.

Pretty sad when people think she made a dumb statement, when her actual remarks are a geographical fact.

LOL..

I would say his mistake was worse, considering the key phrase in your remark is "falsely attributed."

I feel sorry for the people who believed the false remark.

Pretty sad when people think she made a dumb statement, when her actual remarks are a geographical fact.
It's a yuckity-yuck moment for the dim. It's odd that so many believe such crap yet are intensely discriminating when questioned on other political matters.

This is so minor...

It wasn't minor when Sarah Palins comment about seeing Russia was changed to say something different. You people took it ran with it, not even caring that that wasn't what she actually said.

It's a yuckity-yuck moment for the dim. It's odd that so many believe such crap yet are intensely discriminating when questioned on other political matters.
It is proof for me that when they continue to repeat lies put out in the entertainment indistry, that they don't know the other things about politicians they claim to.

It is proof for me that when they continue to repeat lies put out in the entertainment indistry, that they don't know the other things about politicians they claim to.
I know, but it's very difficult to tell them that - in much the same way it's difficult for a parent to tell teenage children anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom