• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC: When does nonstop criticism of me by the Daily Caller rise to the level of “harassment”?

Again, why does someone from LA care about a single freshman representative from NY?

Again, why does someone from LA care about a single freshman representative from NY?

She represents a spearhead of brown young empowered women rising up and pointing and laughing.

Please give us a comprehensive list of which topics people from the various countries, states and municipalities represented on this board are allowed to discuss.

Thanks in advance.

She's a United States congresswoman, not a member of the state legislature.

I'll save this post for the next time you bitch about a Republican congress critter.

The majority of the threads you have started in the past month have been about AOC. I think somebody has a crush ;)

She is an absolute treat for me.. I just LOVE her.. ;)

Tim-

Did't they publish phony fake naked pictures of AOC?

Whatever.. It is laughable seeing Trumpsters whine when the other side attacks the lying Con media. It's almost like the Con media are 'enemies of the people'... lol

The majority of the threads you have started in the past month have been about AOC. I think somebody has a crush ;)

I'm sure she has some good *****. Good thing, because she doesn't have a brain.

I guess, by your logic, all those anti-Trump threads are motivated by hormines. Yeah?

Did't they publish phony fake naked pictures of AOC?

Whatever.. It is laughable seeing Trumpsters whine when the other side attacks the lying Con media. It's almost like the Con media are 'enemies of the people'... lol

It's funny to watch the resistatards defend a Democrat who attacks the free press. :lamo

Why yes it was the Caller...

Conservative website, the Daily Caller, tweeted a story in which they purportedly had a nude picture of Ocasio-Cortez. The tweet read: “Here’s The Photo Some People Described As A Nude Selfie of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.” While the story goes on to discuss that the image was not that of Ocasio-Cortez but someone else entirely, the headline in the tweet is misleading and intended for click bait only. That’s what Ocasio-Cortez had the issue with.

In a series of tweets, Ocasio-Cortez called the conservative website “disgusting” and went on to discuss how conservative media in general are harassing her loved ones for any kind of information against her.

“For those out of the loop, Republicans began to circulate a fake nude photo of me. The @DailyCaller reposted it (!) and refused to indicate it was fake in the title as well. Completely disgusting behavior from Conservative outlets. No wonder they defended Kavanaugh so fiercely.” She began her tweet by saying, the “GOP have been losing their mind + frothing at the mouth all week, so this was just a matter of time. There is also a Daily Mail reporter (Ruth Styles) going to my boyfriend’s relative’s homes+offering them cash for ‘stories.’ Women in leadership face more scrutiny. Period.”

https://hiplatina.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fake-nude-pic/

It's funny to watch the resistatards defend a Democrat who attacks the free press. :lamo

Sad when you Trumpsters defend your King because when King Donald attacks the 'free press' carry much more weight than a freshman Congresswoman from NY... lol

Why yes it was the Caller...

Conservative website, the Daily Caller, tweeted a story in which they purportedly had a nude picture of Ocasio-Cortez. The tweet read: “Here’s The Photo Some People Described As A Nude Selfie of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.” While the story goes on to discuss that the image was not that of Ocasio-Cortez but someone else entirely, the headline in the tweet is misleading and intended for click bait only. That’s what Ocasio-Cortez had the issue with.

In a series of tweets, Ocasio-Cortez called the conservative website “disgusting” and went on to discuss how conservative media in general are harassing her loved ones for any kind of information against her.

“For those out of the loop, Republicans began to circulate a fake nude photo of me. The @DailyCaller reposted it (!) and refused to indicate it was fake in the title as well. Completely disgusting behavior from Conservative outlets. No wonder they defended Kavanaugh so fiercely.” She began her tweet by saying, the “GOP have been losing their mind + frothing at the mouth all week, so this was just a matter of time. There is also a Daily Mail reporter (Ruth Styles) going to my boyfriend’s relative’s homes+offering them cash for ‘stories.’ Women in leadership face more scrutiny. Period.”

https://hiplatina.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-fake-nude-pic/

apdst does not want facts, he wants hysteria.

I guess, by your logic, all those anti-Trump threads are motivated by hormines. Yeah?

Did you mean to type that?:shock:

Sad when you Trumpsters defend your Kind because when King Donald attacks the 'free press' carry much more weight than a freshman Congresswoman from NY... lol

Triggered, bro?

Please give us a comprehensive list of which topics people from the various countries, states and municipalities represented on this board are allowed to discuss.

Thanks in advance.

Did you see me say this was not allowed?

Nope.

I'm asking why someone from LA cares about a representative from NY. She will not represent the person from LA, she represents people from her district in NY. Many, many miles away from LA.

She's a United States congresswoman, not a member of the state legislature.

I'll save this post for the next time you bitch about a Republican congress critter.

Yes, she is US congress person, but she still does not represent you.

And you can save it all you want, I can't recall a time I've every complained about a congress person who does not represent me in AL.

So, you have a shot, amirite?

Did you see me say this was not allowed?

Nope.

I'm asking why someone from LA cares about a representative from NY. She will not represent the person from LA, she represents people from her district in NY. Many, many miles away from LA.

Yes, she is US congress person, but she still does not represent you.

And you can save it all you want, I can't recall a time I've every complained about a congress person who does not represent me in AL.

So it’s okay with you, yet you still feel compelled to ask the question, which is a clear implication that you believe it is inappropriate. Okay, but I have a feeling you’re not going to make much headway attempting to control what posters post. Good luck.

You seem hell bent to trash the thread. Looks like you're pissed off.

Not at all, actually you stepped right in it.. I'm guessing you had no idea that the rag your defending was pushing a story about fake pictures of her.

Quite entertaining seeing you crash and burn, yet again.

Back
Top Bottom