• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC wants Jerome Powell fired......

AOC is just a parody of herself. Lucky for her she got a boob job because thats the only she has going for her.

AOC is a bad example for her constituents and shouldn't be lecturing anyone about finances.

She makes over 100k and burned all her income on a high-priced apartment, tesla, and food.

She literally has a net worth of zero. People that follow her stay paycheck to paycheck and live in debt forever.
And all that's fine, if AOC wants to run her personal finances like that. More power to her.
The problem is she wants to run the nation's finances the same way, and thinks they should be run that way.

Where's the article that she got a boob job.
Or are you making shit up?

I never claimed she did, and if she did (not saying she did) I didn't notice.

AOC needs to take a step back like the rest of fringe nut jobs on both sides.

Relax. It’s AOC derangement syndrome. Conservatives are in love.
Well, I personally believe the asset disclosures that suggest she has very little accumulated wealth a couple of years into the job. I tend to prefer politicians to be in their 40s or 50s with a track record of good personal financial planning before making financial policy decisions for the nation. Of course, “good personal financial planning” does not mean being wealthy; it just means they know how to save and spend within their means. I feel this way regardless of whether the politician is a D, R or I.

Certainly when I was her age, also in a good paying job and saving little, I did not have a good track record and would not have wanted that version of me to be in a driver’s seat.

Why don't you admit it. You are using her finances as justification for not wanting democrats in government. I can see through that.

Back
Top Bottom