• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC, Squad, Not Getting The Job Done

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Time for them to go as they are not fulfilling their promises and apparently aren't even trying.

Maybe AOC can get a new job hocking yahoo articles. Seems to keep some people fulfilled.

The link says Yahoo News, but delve into the link and the story originated with Washington Examiner:
Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

AND isn't it cute how some staunch Americans think "The Squad" have to go, when last I checked that is up to the voters not people who think they control who stays or who goes.

But it has been a while since we had a juicy AOC thread, so here it is - a juicy AOC thread.

ENJOY

Maybe AOC can get a new job hocking yahoo articles. Seems to keep some people fulfilled.
The story is from Washington Examiner and regurgitated by Yahoo and I have noticed a trend lately too:
Several stories are popping up lately, usually from those on the Right, linking Yahoo news instead of the original source, as if to say to us "see, Yahoo news, not one our rightwing sources, fooled ya."

The story is from Washington Examiner and regurgitated by Yahoo and I have noticed a trend lately too:
Several stories are popping up lately, usually from those on the Right, linking Yahoo news instead of the original source, as if to say to us "see, Yahoo news, not one our rightwing sources, fooled ya."

OP is biggest culprit for using yahoo.

The link says Yahoo News, but delve into the link and the story originated with Washington Examiner:
Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

AND isn't it cute how some staunch Americans think "The Squad" have to go, when last I checked that is up to the voters not people who think they control who stays or who goes.

But it has been a while since we had a juicy AOC thread, so here it is - a juicy AOC thread.

ENJOY
No one cares what biased progressive fact check sites think of news sources... but they do happen to rate the examiner as good as CNN or MSNBC:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/msnbc/

so in the eyes of progressives that would have to mean the Examiner is a decent news source , correct? Unless they're, you know... hypocrits or something.

Oh good... the liberal elite of Hollywood going after the far left of the Democratic Party.

BTW, who reported it does not automatically mean it always did not happen. In this case it looks like several held a 'protest' (if you want to call it that) asking for AOC to do more than she has. Which is argumentative in the first place.

(No one lecture me again on the far left's division oriented litmus tests and full intention to rip the party into the exclusive hands of the far left, all in a haze of lunacy as if AOC alone can do anything on Medicare for All, and place everyone else in the pile of uncertainty playing right into the hands of Republicans.)

Time for them to go as they are not fulfilling their promises and apparently aren't even trying.

I'm sure she's terribly disappointed to learn that you won't be voting for her.

So AOC being one person of a small group in the large Democratic Party can not push the Democratic Party towards her policies?

Gee I wonder why conservatives wet their beds over her then

So AOC being one person of a small group in the large Democratic Party can not push the Democratic Party towards her policies?

Gee I wonder why conservatives wet their beds over her then
I can guess, can't you?

Of course they're not, they never had any real power, anyone that thought they did was watching too much Fox News.

We're in the strong and capable European White Male hands of President Biden. We're going to be OK!
(y) 💯 💯

The problem is that because of *ahem* reasons they do not realize that the people they are attempting to dupe would have to be a whole lot dumber for their clever tricks to work.

The problem is that because of *ahem* reasons they do not realize that the people they are attempting to dupe would have to be a whole lot dumber for their clever tricks to work.
oh I see, the problem is that progressives think that we are attaching yahoo stories to somehow rectify some issue with the original source.

once again progressive thinking only centers on their perception of the world, because:

1. running a story from yahoo as opposed to any other news source is not going to stop progressive's idiotic ranting about the source anyway, even when it is perfectly valid. We all know that.
2. many use yahoo because that is the first thing that pulls up. you are going to get what I feel like giving when I quote a news story and if you don't like it, pound sand. I like it to be as easy as possible, so if it comes up first , you can go check the original yourself and do your own homework.

see there's no need to fly off the handle about some silly "yahoo" conspiracy.

oh I see, the problem is that progressives think that we are attaching yahoo stories to somehow rectify some issue with the original source.

once again progressive thinking only centers on their perception of the world, because:

1. running a story from yahoo as opposed to any other news source is not going to stop progressive's idiotic ranting about the source anyway, even when it is perfectly valid. We all know that.
2. many use yahoo because that is the first thing that pulls up. you are going to get what I feel like giving when I quote a news story and if you don't like it, pound sand. I like it to be as easy as possible, so if it comes up first , you can go check the original yourself and do your own homework.

see there's no need to fly off the handle about some silly "yahoo" conspiracy.
nah, it is an attempt to disguise the source, and believe me when I say this: YOU would say the same thing to me if I posted a news source from MSN but the original source was CNN - in fact I can hear it loud and clear already:
FAKE NEWS!

Back
Top Bottom