• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC has moved beyond stupid ...

None of these posters have accomplished half of what she's already done in their pathetic lives.
No evidence of it in her performance.

1. How to Save the Post Office - Support USPS by Buying Stamps

www.cosmopolitan.com › politics › a33633905
    Aug 18, 2020 · Buy stamps If you are looking for a quarantine activity and want to save the postal service, you can kill two birds with one stone by picking up some stamps from the official USPS store.
  2. Stamps, Mailing Supplies & Collectibles | USPS

store.usps.com
    Welcome to the Postal Store at USPS.com! Order stamps, shipping supplies, and unique items only available from the United States Postal Service.
  3. Stamps | USPS.com

store.usps.com › store › results
    Track a Package. Informed Delivery. Find USPS Locations. Buy Stamps. Schedule a Pickup. Calculate a Price. Look Up a ZIP Code ™. Hold Mail. Change My Address. Rent/Renew a
Do it if you want ...... I've been doing it for at least 3 years.
1627577757080.png

... and has moved into the zone of being a bad SNL skit.

May I make a suggestion?

If you are going to criticize something or someone, shouldn't you explain your side of the opinion that AOC put out?

I am not on either side given that I do not understand the issue enough to have an opinion. Nonetheless, I do hate people that do go ahead and criticize (AOC has moved to beyond stupid) without showing their reasons why the criticism is earned.

Until you do that:

Icantbelieveit.jpg

Lol. Its like she's class president of some dippy hs. Woe to the congressional district who voter her in. I mean, she's a hot mess and all but Jesus ****ing Christ. 🤣 🤣

Although I don't think her idea would fly. I baffled by the actual hostility toward it.

IF you held a lit candle next to her right ear and blew into her left ear, the candle would blow out.

The sad part is some young people thing she's a 'breath of fresh air'.
They don't realize most of what she says are regurgitations of soundgood cliches that have have been around since the Bolsheviks.
Updated to include woke word salads.
Yup. I am old enough to remember those subversive communist penpal programs.

View attachment 67345238

I am constantly amazed how she is given any form of relevance.
Did you grade cum laude from an esteemed private school with dual degrees? BU isn't a diploma mill.

Ocasio-Cortez truly graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011. In an article about distinguished alumni, the university wrote that “Ocasio-Cortez graduated from Boston University in 2011 with a BA in International Relations and Economics.”

Yup. I am old enough to remember those subversive communist penpal programs.
When exactly did this happen? I had 3 pen pals (Germany, Belgium, and France) in the early 1980s and none of them were communists.

Who the hell mails anything anymore - except greeting cards to Mom, Dad, and family? And even then...

I honestly do not remember the last non-card that I mailed.

Everything as you know can be done online now. Or Federal Express.

AOC is a nut case and will hopefully go back to bartending very soon.

Although I don't think her idea would fly. I baffled by the actual hostility toward it.

Yeah, "buy more stamps" is exactly what the Post Office would tell you to do. You don't want to buy stamps? Then ****in don't. I don't understand why right wingers are so furious at the suggestion.

Who the hell mails anything anymore - except greeting cards to Mom, Dad, and family? And even then...

I honestly do not remember the last non-card that I mailed.

Everything as you know can be done online now. Or Federal Express.

AOC is a nut case and will hopefully go back to bartending very soon.

Are you really so blindly partisan that you think AOC doesn't know the internet exists?

Yeah, "buy more stamps" is exactly what the Post Office would tell you to do. You don't want to buy stamps? Then ****in don't. I don't understand why right wingers are so furious at the suggestion.
Trump put the post office eon the bad list, they don't know why but they have to hate it now.

Just wait until this "internet" thing catches on. Boy, is she gonna be surprised. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, she proposed the whole thing over the Internet. The shit you will say to own a lib......

Yeah, she proposed the whole thing over the Internet. The shit you will say to own a lib......
And how is that going to save the USPS by boosting stamp sales? Might try getting a feel for the thread before stepping into the shit.

And how is that going to save the USPS by boosting stamp sales? Might try getting a feel for the thread before stepping into the shit.
Let see. She has 8 million followers on Instagram. Many are young and probably don't send letters at all. So exposing the problem to that many people could actually help some.

So why is a pen pal program a bad idea? I would have thought that anything that gets people writing is good

So why is a pen pal program a bad idea? I would have thought that anything that gets people writing is good
100% agree. Many of her younger followers probably never hand wrote a letter or mailed something like that. I think it is a great idea, that could be cool in this insta info age.

LOL. Well, it is rather funny that AOC suggests on the social media platform Twitter, that people should be using the USPS and buying stamps instead of using Twitter for free instantaneous communication.

Back
Top Bottom