• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC Exposes DeJoy in the House hearing

This was interesting, and I appreciate you posting it. However, since it contained commentary and 5-6 minutes of black screen after the fact, I found a clip that gave the entire AOC hearing questioning... which has always been her strong suit, whether or not one agrees with her politics... that gives the complete questioning session alone (except for the screen showing two massive Trump/RNC Convention ads during the last few seconds) which I'd like to link:

JUST IN: AOC's full questioning of Postmaster General - YouTube

AOC's strength in committee hearings has always been calm questioning with indisputable facts that ends up putting the individual being questioned in the unenviable position of potential future perjury subpoenas before they realize what she has actually done to them, and what have actually done to themselves.

I urge everyone to view this 4.06 minute clip.

She’s probably better at this than anyone I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s hilarious to me that right wingers are still under the “just a bartender” propaganda spell

This was interesting, and I appreciate you posting it. However, since it contained commentary and 5-6 minutes of black screen after the fact, I found a clip that gave the entire AOC hearing questioning... which has always been her strong suit, whether or not one agrees with her politics... that gives the complete questioning session alone (except for the screen showing two massive Trump/RNC Convention ads during the last few seconds) which I'd like to link:

JUST IN: AOC's full questioning of Postmaster General - YouTube

AOC's strength in committee hearings has always been calm questioning with indisputable facts that ends up putting the individual being questioned in the unenviable position of potential future perjury subpoenas before they realize what she has actually done to them, and what have actually done to themselves.

I urge everyone to view this 4.06 minute clip.

Other than pitch for her post office to get ramps there was nothing particularly extraordinary about that questioning.

Other than pitch for her post office to get ramps there was nothing particularly extraordinary about that questioning.

The most extraordinary thing about it was how utterly ordinary it was.

She certainly did not "expose" anything.

Trump could appear on tape stabbing a puppy to death and his Trumpists would insist that he was just grooming it.

I don't know why they bother posting. Their posts are the most uniform of any group of people I have ever seen and the gist is always "trust us, not your eyes, ears, memory, or mind". Every last Trumpist could leave the forum and we'd still know what your end of the exchange was.

Trump could appear on tape stabbing a puppy to death and his Trumpists would insist that he was just grooming it.

I don't know why they bother posting. Their posts are the most uniform of any group of people I have ever seen and the gist is always "trust us, not your eyes, ears, memory, or mind". Every last Trumpist could leave the forum and we'd still know what your end of the exchange was.

Why did you quote my comment if you weren't going to respond to it?"

What, exactly, did AOC "expose" through her brilliant questioning?

Except it's not. Most of Congress is too lazy and disinterested to do anything like this.

Except it's not. Most of Congress is too lazy and disinterested to do anything like this.

I think most people think they have better things to do than ask someone in live testimony before a Congressional committee about his calendar, and to confirm facts he almost certainly disclosed in writing months ago.

I think most people think they have better things to do than ask someone in live testimony before a Congressional committee about his calendar, and to confirm facts he almost certainly disclosed in writing months ago.

Can you show me that disclosure?

Back
Top Bottom