• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"AOC" (crocodile tears) Just Stop Already

Because the entire existence of most right wingers is to troll and get liberals banned, which appears to have worked here. They don't have arguments, and their lives are pretty pathetic
Good grief, do you ever take responsibility for the things that YOU do?

I'd wager some of them are. One does not give up ones ethnic and cultural heritage simply by becoming an American.

I'd wager that AOC is just basically "STUPID".

If Israel has a right to exist, them so does Palestine. But I don't see you stepping up and demanding Israel stop trying to wipe Palestine off the map.

The Palestinians are not interested in existing as a state if it means Israel also exists. Their goal is to wipe out Israel. If they want to exist as a state, all they have to do is denounce terrorism and accept Israel's existence. It's that simple.

It was bad enough when her "squad" went completely anti semite with the Iron Dome vote,

You're being antisemitic by conflating this with antisemitism, you're treating all Jews as though they are represented by the government of Israel.

Okay, on the count of three, let's all pretend that it's not anti-Semitic to support an organization that has literally called on the region's rocks and trees to help kill Jews.

One ... Two ....

If you don't support spending ten trillion dollars on Israel defense, you're antisemitic because you support terrorists.

If you don't support spending ten trillion dollars on Israel defense, you're antisemitic because you support terrorists.
No, one can be opposed to sending military aid to Israel for other reasons, e.g. a preference for a foreign policy that limits military spending to programs that defend only US soil and US citizens. But do you really think AOC was in tears because she felt she had to compromise her isolationist ideals? And the sentiments of Rep. Talib (D-Hamas) are obvious.

The greater Israeli/Arab conflict is in many ways a battle between the modern world and the medieval. Talib has chosen her side. Choose yours.
The above is about as reasonable as the worst that Talib might have said. There is a lot to praise and support about Israel, including its efforts to reform some discriminatory policies in education, for example. But there is also much to criticize as well, including the issues raised by Israeli human rights groups and Human Rights Watch. Somehow I don’t think the Daily Mail is a good source. Did they reach out and question AOC and Talib about their votes, comments and actions? Doubt it. One can support giving Israel the protection that Iron Dome might provide, but also criticize their other policies.

The above is about as reasonable as the worst that Talib might have said. There is a lot to praise and support about Israel, including its efforts to reform some discriminatory policies in education, for example. But there is also much to criticize as well, including the issues raised by Israeli human rights groups and Human Rights Watch. Somehow I don’t think the Daily Mail is a good source. Did they reach out and question AOC and Talib about their votes, comments and actions? Doubt it. One can support giving Israel the protection that Iron Dome might provide, but also criticize their other policies.
See post #62.

Tell it to the descendants of the native Americans who once owned the property where you now live.
Ok, so if Arabs unite and succeeded in dispossessing Israel of its territory a la US settlers, too bad for them. So it seems that Palestinians are like the Sioux. But wait! Didn’t old Adolf move non-Germans out of parts of Europe and replace them?

Get serious. Though the principle is relentless, we humans are at our best when we reject “might makes right.” US settlers are justly criticized for what we did, as are Middle Easterners who want to destroy Israel, as are right-wing Israelis who deny Palestinians equal rights, and as are people in the US that scream anti-Semitism at any criticism of Israel. And of course, Arabs qualify as Semites under a broader definition of the term.

She's done a lot with her life at a pretty young age. She's a role model for young women.

She is pretty and getting elected to congress is more then most can do, however I would not tout her as a role model. She is a complete doofus. She not only did not understand the three separate but equal branches of government, she has taken stances that clearly put her in the anti-semite category.

The above is about as reasonable as the worst that Talib might have said. . . . Talib . . . .
Her name is Rashida Tlaib FYI ;) Noticed some conservatives misspelling her name throughout the thread, presumably in an infantile attempt to create an association with the Taliban.

Ok, so if Arabs unite and succeeded in dispossessing Israel of its territory a la US settlers, too bad for them. So it seems that Palestinians are like the Sioux. But wait! Didn’t old Adolf move non-Germans out of parts of Europe and replace them?

Get serious. Though the principle is relentless, we humans are at our best when we reject “might makes right.” US settlers are justly criticized for what we did, as are Middle Easterners who want to destroy Israel, as are right-wing Israelis who deny Palestinians equal rights, and as are people in the US that scream anti-Semitism at any criticism of Israel. And of course, Arabs qualify as Semites under a broader definition of the term.
No, the Palestinians are nothing like the Sioux. The Sioux didn't partner with the French, Spanish, and the Dutch in at attempt to wipe out Plimouth Plantation.

The Palestinians were given a homeland as part of the UN partition. It wasn't enough for them. They joined forces with other Arabs in the region and attempted to wipe Israel out in 1948. They made more attempts in the decades that followed.

As I say above, if you want to hold on to your land, don't attempt to steal someone else's and fail.

I did both. With you, you never post any substance or opinions of your own, you lazily share blogs, so we have no choice but to attack you.

Nah, we all pretty much always have a choice. Same as AOC when she switched her vote from no to "present" after she realized she got her teet stuck in the wringer with her big mouth. The one apparently not connected to any part of her brain.

No, one can be opposed to sending military aid to Israel for other reasons, e.g. a preference for a foreign policy that limits military spending to programs that defend only US soil and US citizens. But do you really think AOC was in tears because she felt she had to compromise her isolationist ideals? And the sentiments of Rep. Talib (D-Hamas) are obvious.

Do you really think their motivation is "I hate Jews and want them to die?"

Are you really trying to suggest you really believe this?

Do you really think their motivation is "I hate Jews and want them to die?"

Are you really trying to suggest you really believe this?
I am saying they're have an anti-Jewish bias, yes. Racism comes in many forms.

Her name is Rashida Tlaib FYI ;) Noticed some conservatives misspelling her name throughout the thread, presumably in an infantile attempt to create an association with the Taliban.
My problem is that is that Aqib Talib used to play for the Patriots. 😟

Sorry about that. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom