• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC and Bernie

PapaRoach69

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Congresswoman AOC stands gazing in front of the bar at which she used to work. Memories flood her consciousness as a single tear drips from her eye, falling at her feet onto the concrete below. "Good times, weren't they?", says a voice piercing the quiet downtown landscape. The shadowy figure steps onto the dimly lit sidewalk; it's Bernie Sanders. "Did you steal my catalytic converter last night?", she asks. Looking up, Bernie flashes a mischievous grin that tells her all she needs to know...

I'm in lock down again, so I've taken to day drinking. I'm not getting this. Could you try a different metaphor.

Catalytic converters are an automotive emission control device. They contain platinum, so they have a $50-100 scrap value.
I'm trying to picture Bernie under a car trying to steal one.
LOL.

This is going to end well for everyone, given the content rules of this subforum.

That's fantasizing about AOC crying.

Yikes.

Congresswoman AOC stands gazing in front of the bar at which she used to work. Memories flood her consciousness as a single tear drips from her eye, falling at her feet onto the concrete below. "Good times, weren't they?", says a voice piercing the quiet downtown landscape. The shadowy figure steps onto the dimly lit sidewalk; it's Bernie Sanders. "Did you steal my catalytic converter last night?", she asks. Looking up, Bernie flashes a mischievous grin that tells her all she needs to know...

At low voltages, the only current is that due to the generation of charge carriers in the gas by cosmic rays or other sources of ionizing radiation. As the applied voltage is increased, the free electrons carrying the current gain enough energy to cause further ionization, causing an electron avalanche. Pretty much happens all the time.

Very sad about Popp Roach. When the last of the Big Gay Cowboys fell, it was just him and the sharks.

I mean, him and 30 automated machine guns like in the second Aliens flick and a bazooka with a bayonet and the sharks.

Despite all that, numbers told...But as he was running out of ammunition, the radio crackled to life.

But then the season ended, and the next season was canceled in favor of a show about haunted pawn shop house-flippers, so nobody knows what happened to him.

Catalytic converters are an automotive emission control device. They contain platinum, so they have a $50-100 scrap value.
I'm trying to picture Bernie under a car trying to steal one.
LOL.
got it - that went right over my head

Fake News.
It was actually Trump who stole AOC's catalytic converter. Is is rumored as saying "we don't need no pollution reduction device. There is good air everywhere":LOL:

I get the her crying part but the rest of it I just can't see the metaphor. Well, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom