• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anything up with the Server

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I keep getting hit with to busy with server every few minutes here for the last 15 or so. Are we getting hit with baidus or something?

Yep every time I try to go into a thread. I already went thru SOP. Signed in and back out. Had to do so just to get this PM off. Hopefully it wont freeze up when I send it this time.

Every two or 3 clicks then it lags up and says Server is to busy. Try back later. Although I don't know if any one else is having the problem as I don't see any other replys. Aslo when it lets me back into post I don't see anything has changed up out on the Forum. Are we being hacked?

Every two or 3 clicks then it lags up and says Server is to busy. Try back later. Although I don't know if any one else is having the problem as I don't see any other replys. Aslo when it lets me back into post I don't see anything has changed up out on the Forum. Are we being hacked?

Same thing is going on here

Looking into it.

Damn.....I just tried to check this thread out and it froze up. It appears to be lagging. Says the same thing as before. Server is to Busy. Then lets me click twice. Is Anyone Else still having any problems?

i have also been experiencing the same thing since this morning.

Yeah it is still lagging to just post up.....then catches. Again I have done all the SOP. So I have no clue as to what is causing this.

Okay I am seeing Helix and Red in here for the first time. Red said he was checking into it at 12 10pm. I am showing 230pm. I was good all morning up until like 930am then it went on the fritz.

Okay I am seeing Helix and Red in here for the first time. Red said he was checking into it at 12 10pm. I am showing 230pm. I was good all morning up until like 930am then it went on the fritz.

I think the server is under attack.

Yeah I just sat here for another 30 mins trying. I'll check back later tonight.

Seems to Be ok......... now'.. will find out if it lets me post'

Damn.....I just tried to check this thread out and it froze up. It appears to be lagging. Says the same thing as before. Server is to Busy. Then lets me click twice. Is Anyone Else still having any problems?
Yes, I've noticed that too.

All day today, I have repeatedly gotten the "server is too busy, try again later ".

Just tried a few minutes ago and was lucky enough to get in this time.

What's up?

It just let me in now but I don't know how long it will last.

Yep it took me the last 5 mins to get back in this thread. Just kept spinning and then finally the screen flipped. At east I know it is just not me. As this is anew puter and I was going thru all SOP to make sure it wasn't on my end. I would have been pist if they sold me a screwed up puter. Plus I am covered under HP and my security.

Is this affecting just a certain region. Or just certain browsers?

Which is also why I asked if we were getting swamped with baidus out of China.

We are experiencing a DOS attack. We are working on it as best as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience. It's just as frustrating for us as it is for all of you, trust me.

We are experiencing a DOS attack. We are working on it as best as we can. We apologize for the inconvenience. It's just as frustrating for us as it is for all of you, trust me.

Man, sorry to hear that, though I think it's much more frustrating for you. Is it common to figure out who does these things? Is that something Vauge will want to know?

Bastards!

Back
Top Bottom