• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone watching cspan? Whitaker tying himself into knots refusing to answer.

Cool story Bro. None of that changes Whitaker was correct in informing the chair his agreed upon time was up.

See post 23. Thinking he can shield himself with the five minute rule is like believing you can protect yourself from a ground zero nuclear explosion by enclosing yourself in a lead-lined refrigerator.

See post 23. Thinking he can shield himself with the five minute rule is like believing you can protect yourself from a ground zero nuclear explosion by enclosing yourself in a lead-lined refrigerator.

So all that ducking and covering I did in the early sixties was just a waste of time? That's ok, I was in catholic school, god would have protected me. With that said, I'm going back into my coma.

So all that ducking and covering I did in the early sixties was just a waste of time? That's ok, I was in catholic school, god would have protected me. With that said, I'm going back into my coma.

Of course you wasted your time, but it's not practical for the government to build an emergency lead-lined refrigerator for every man, woman and child.

Let me clarify I am fine with Whitaker having to answer tough questions without any time limits. That is not an issue for me. The issue I have is a deal was reached for Whitaker to testify voluntarily today. The Democratic chairman then tried to ignore the deal he made. That’s my issue. The chair acted surprised he was being held to the deal he made

The Special Counsel!! The Special Counsel!!!

More Leftdesperation in trying to pretend that the Witch Hunt has any legitimacy whatsoever left.

Get ready for the FISA PROBE...

chuck norris laugh trump russian collusion.jpg

Let me clarify I am fine with Whitaker having to answer tough questions without any time limits. That is not an issue for me. The issue I have is a deal was reached for Whitaker to testify voluntarily today. The Democratic chairman then tried to ignore the deal he made. That’s my issue. The chair acted surprised he was being held to the deal he made

Who do you think a five minute rule works against when a Democrat chairs the committee? Republicans or Democrats?

Who did the five minute rule work against when a Republican chaired the committee? Republicans or Democrats?

Think carefully now. Don't hurt yourself.

Of course you wasted your time, but it's not practical for the government to build an emergency lead-lined refrigerator for every man, woman and child.

Then I suggest we keep the world's nuclear weapons in there holsters. Much cheaper and who needs all that lead just lying around?

If you're not and are able to, watch it. He's about to hang himself.

I'm anticipating the 'flop sweat' to start pouring out any minute.

I'm anticipating the 'flop sweat' to start pouring out any minute.

He's too stupid to know that he should be sweating. He is waaayyyyy in over his head.

Who do you think a five minute rule works against when a Democrat chairs the committee? Republicans or Democrats?

Think carefully now. Don't hurt yourself.

I don’t give a **** who it does or doesn’t benefit that is irrelevant to the issue I have. My issue is agreeing on a condition then trying to ignore it.

A deal was reached with the D's the R's and president trump until ann and rush stepped in and our president cancelled the deal. Let's try to remember that's what actually caused the shutdown, not wall money.

I don’t give a **** who it does or doesn’t benefit that is irrelevant to the issue I have. My issue is agreeing on a condition then trying to ignore it.

It's fine for you not to give a **** who it does or doesn’t benefit, but your ignorance and apathy won't protect Whitaker.

Deflect, attack, misdirection and talk every dems time down the drain on one question which won't get answered. I hope america sees clips from this hearing today. It's obvious and has been that this administration is dug in on any attempt at finding truth.

We probably have only seen the tip of the iceberg and this is going to get much much worse. Remember that we still have yet to see the single biggest horses ass in Congress - Ohio Rep Jordan who will no doubt use his time to expound on some far right wing conspiracy theory that is normally heard on Alex Jones show.

And I expect Whitaker to be even worse when they get back from voting.

It took me 30 years to realize they were instructing us kids to 'duck and cover' under wooden school desks which are generally great firewood that burns easily. (head-slap)

As a kid we believed hiding under your school desk would have protected us...... providing none of your feet were sticking out in the aisle. I distinctly remember the nuns walking up and down the aisles while we clung to the dirty floor wielding a wooden pointer and whacking any shoes that strayed out from that desk covering.

We probably have only seen the tip of the iceberg and this is going to get much much worse. Remember that we still have yet to see the single biggest horses ass in Congress - Ohio Rep Jordan who will no doubt use his time to expound on some far right wing conspiracy theory that is normally heard on Alex Jones show.

And I expect Whitaker to be even worse when they get back from voting.

Couldn't see him but I'm almost positive I heard Gowdy chime in too. He's another one I'm looking forward to hearing from. How I hope these folks supporting trump lose their seats.

It took me 30 years to realize they were instructing us kids to 'duck and cover' under wooden school desks which are generally great firewood that burns easily. (head-slap)

beat me to it ... well done.

Looking forward to Whitaker's further exposure of the hapless Dems failed "GET TRUMP" frenzy....

As a kid we believed hiding under your school desk would have protected us...... providing none of your feet were sticking out in the aisle. I distinctly remember the nuns walking up and down the aisles while we clung to the dirty floor wielding a wooden pointer and whacking any shoes that strayed out from that desk covering.

You went to St. Raymond's too?

Couldn't see him but I'm almost positive I heard Gowdy chime in too. He's another one I'm looking forward to hearing from. How I hope these folks supporting trump lose their seats.

Gowdy retired and is no longer there. I think Jordan is far far worse.

More Hypocrat grandstanding...coming up.

It's fine for you not to give a **** who it does or doesn’t benefit, but your ignorance and apathy won't protect Whitaker.

Dude I’m not trying to protect Whitaker that was something you made up about a point I’m not making . My issue isn’t about people or a party. It’s about agreeing on deal then trying to go back on it.

Maybe the ghost of Gowdy?? :lamo He is not in Congress now!

Posted Dec 21, 2018 9:26 AM
Rep. Gowdy to Rejoin Old Firm as White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
Oversight chairman retiring after five terms in Congress

More Hypocrat grandstanding...coming up.

More trying to get Whitaker to answer questions which he's already stated he will refuse to answer, per FBI protocol.
What's fun is watching Democrats FUME with exasperation!

Back
Top Bottom