• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone wanna go halfsies on this?

FedEx may struggle with shipping that one.

Last edited:
In some of my sick-Fantasies, I've often wished I had one of those when driving behind someone going 15 MPH under the speed limit...in the left lane.
(No, I wouldn't hurt anybody...just a moment of AAAGGGGHH!) :)

Never go halfies when it comes to tanks. If your serious about this do what I did to raise the.money for my F-15 fighter jet.

Every weekend I would throw a kegger at my house and collect donations for my jet at the door.

Its much more rewarding when you one of these bad boys outright instead of having to alternate weekends sharing it with someone.

Most importantly when you own it outright nobody can change your radio settings.

Just some food for thought 😁

Last edited:
I'll chip in as long as I can get it for a few days a month... Driving it down the streets of Manhattan? Damn a'hole cab drivers will definitely get the F out of my way...

This one's much more affordable.

Who's going to pull me over to check my insurance?
Unless the Texas highway patrol has suddenly acquired the M1A1 SEPv4 Abrams, I'm guessing you are good.

I'd love to borrow a tank just so I could do this to MY Prius.
Yes, I own one because back in my camera days 150-200 miles a day was getting pretty expensive.
Loved the 50 mpg but as for fun and performance, I still depise my Prius with a passion!

Back
Top Bottom