• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone still think this is the result of bat soup?

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm not saying I know the real answer, but the initial story, much like WHO's prediction that this wasn't passable from human to human, of the origination of this pandemic coming from eating bat soup just doesn't hold water.

Wuhan, China, is where China houses their biotech facilities that "study" potentially dangerous virulent strains. It's far more plausible that one of these strains got outside of containment. Either accidentally, on purpose, or "accidentally on purpose."

What's more suspicious is the fact that the US recently forced a renegotiation of trade deals with China with tariffs, and re-imposed sanctions against Iran, a close ally of China. Those were the two initial hotspots of the outbreak after a lot of meetings held throughout these political standoffs.

I'm certain that the military and CIA are on this in the background, as are other countries. China needs to answer for this in the end. This is entirely their doing one way or the other.

This could put an abrupt end to the globalization of business at the scale we're accustomed. Outsourcing everything in order to squeeze every drop out of profits is biting a lot of corporations in the ass right now.

Whatever the case, I feel certain this isn't the result of some poor guy in China eating a bat. That sounds more ridiculous by the minute.

China is spreading the rumor that coronavirus is American made.

Coronavirus was created when a Chinese man with gum disease got a craving for bat on a stick.

I'm not saying I know the real answer, but the initial story, much like WHO's prediction that this wasn't passable from human to human, of the origination of this pandemic coming from eating bat soup just doesn't hold water.

Wuhan, China, is where China houses their biotech facilities that "study" potentially dangerous virulent strains. It's far more plausible that one of these strains got outside of containment. Either accidentally, on purpose, or "accidentally on purpose."

What's more suspicious is the fact that the US recently forced a renegotiation of trade deals with China with tariffs, and re-imposed sanctions against Iran, a close ally of China. Those were the two initial hotspots of the outbreak after a lot of meetings held throughout these political standoffs.

I'm certain that the military and CIA are on this in the background, as are other countries. China needs to answer for this in the end. This is entirely their doing one way or the other.

This could put an abrupt end to the globalization of business at the scale we're accustomed. Outsourcing everything in order to squeeze every drop out of profits is biting a lot of corporations in the ass right now.

Whatever the case, I feel certain this isn't the result of some poor guy in China eating a bat. That sounds more ridiculous by the minute.

Don't know where China got its version, but America's originated in Blue states.

Don't know where China got its version, but America's originated in Blue states.

How is that relevant to our current emergency? The virus doesn't know where it is.

I remember James Clement on Survivor eating bats like it was a delicacy. They also killed rats and ate them.Those guys were hungry.

Eating one would probably be the least of his worries. It would be handling the dead bat and touching his face that is the problem. Anyway, this virus is spread by bats. And Bats do not fly from China to America.

How is that relevant to our current emergency? The virus doesn't know where it is.

If those governors and mayors had shown some leadership we wouldn't be in the pickle we are in as a country.

Genetic scientists can supposedly reverse engineer man made bio material. Haven't heard anything about that yet, just the opposite.

I believe it 'cause I'm going Bat-Sh*t crazy trying to find things to do at home. I'm seriously thinking of building a mote around the house...just for fun. :)

do you guys see the lie in the OP's very first sentence?

Animal treatment issues are the introduction to the Convergence (2020-2026).

Look, we took the Indian Religion and slaughtered up its Sacred cattle and got Napoleon and two other dictators for it.

Back
Top Bottom