• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone notice?

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Anyone notice that Putin just makes shit up and his cult believes him just like Trump and his cult?

My question is, who here sees that Putin does this but can't see that Trump does the same thing?

Anyone?

Do we all understand that both do the same thing?

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump...

Seriously?

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump...

Seriously?

You mean to tell me that this striking similarity did not cross your mind?

Lol, I don't think thats the case. You just want to deflect with you childish post.

Anyone notice that Putin just makes shit up and his cult believes him just like Trump and his cult?

My question is, who here sees that Putin does this but can't see that Trump does the same thing?

Anyone?

Seems you forgot to throw Hitler in for good measure.

Trump had a hot wife, a hot daughter and a personality. Putin, not so much.

Anyone?

Putin's rally was identical to Trumps. except no maga hats.

Putin's rally was identical to Trumps. except no maga hats.

Good point.

Trump, to be fair, works the crowd better.
Plus, Putin rallied his folks against the Ukraine 🇺🇦 he did not try to rip his own coutry apart from within.

Trump had a hot wife, a hot daughter and a personality. Putin, not so much.

You can always buy 'pretty.' OTOH Mel was pretty useless otherwise. 🤷

The daughter is pretty much in hiding and trying to recover the businesses she lost/gave up during the previous administration

Odd that you focus on useless 'looks' while Putin, POS that he is...has the might and brains to do shit.

Anyone?

🍿

You can always buy 'pretty.' OTOH Mel was pretty useless otherwise. 🤷

The daughter is pretty much in hiding and trying to recover the businesses she lost/gave up during the previous administration

Odd that you focus on useless 'looks' while Putin, POS that he is...has the might and brains to do shit.

I believe I would enjoy a quiet evening with Trump and his family. An evening with Putin however would be like being interviewed by the IRS.

they are both massive liars.

Putin does have one massive advantage though. He controls the press/message. Our ex-president has to rely on people being gullible.

Anyone?

Been saying since 2015 that Trump follows the Putin playbook.

I believe I would enjoy a quiet evening with Trump and his family.

Of course you would. I prefer talking with intelligent people with good senses of humor and morals however, so I wouldnt waste my time. He's way too low brow for me.

You know, better to converse with those that can put together coherent sentences, not this:

”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Donald Trump​
--and--​
"It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that." Donald Trump​

An evening with Putin however would be like being interviewed by the IRS.

Well I wouldnt push for such an evening but the man has a brain and a fascinating background...who knows what I could learn? I have horses, I'd love to know why he rides without a shirt 😆 😆

Last edited:

Anyone?

They are buds. I have seen the pictures.

I believe I would enjoy a quiet evening with Trump and his family.
You would never be able to shut up the fat ****. There would be nothing quite about it.

Let the Lemmings march forth.

Trump is Putin’s puppet.

Trump = devil
Putin = devil

Media says so. They are twins. Burn them like witches.

The media said to do it. Clean hands. Useful idiots? Whatcha mean?

Of course you would. I prefer talking with intelligent people with good senses of humor and morals however, so I wouldnt waste my time. He's way too low brow for me.

You know, better to converse with those that can put together coherent sentences, not this:

”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Donald Trump​
--and--​
"It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that." Donald Trump​

Well I wouldnt push for such an evening but the man has a brain and a fascinating background...who knows what I could learn? I have horses, I'd love to know why he rides without a shirt 😆 😆
Have you read some of Kamila's jewels?

Have you read some of Kamila's jewels?

Anytime you'd like to share where she's speaking meaningless gibberish...feel free to post the quotes.

Anytime you'd like to share where she's speaking meaningless gibberish...feel free to post the quotes.

She was a poor choice for VP. I think we can all agree on this. I sure hope we can.

Back
Top Bottom