• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone know anything about "Brand New Congress"?

Are they Bernie supporters? How do you know this and how can I verify this?

Talk about posting in a subject that you know nothing about. Here's a tip. Go to the website. Read what they have written. It will become abundantly clear why we believe they are Bernie Sanders supporters.

Talk about posting in a subject that you know nothing about. Here's a tip. Go to the website. Read what they have written. It will become abundantly clear why we believe they are Bernie Sanders supporters.

I made no claims, I only asked a question. Maybe you should one day admit that you are ignorant about something also, and ask a question.

Now seriously, exactly what did your post add to this discussion, other than an insult. Does anything you ever say have any value?

I made no claims, I only asked a question. Maybe you should one day admit that you are ignorant about something also, and ask a question.

Now seriously, exactly what did your post add to this discussion, other than an insult. Does anything you ever say have any value?

Hold on. Did you read the OP? Did you go to any of the links provided? You asked a really stupid question due to the fact that the entire website referenced in the OP has the fact that they are Bernie supporters all over it. You posted it, as if we would be unable to prove they were Bernie supporters. Why would you post in a thread when you hadn't read the OP or really followed the thread? This one was blatantly obvious.

Hold on. Did you read the OP? Did you go to any of the links provided? You asked a really stupid question due to the fact that the entire website referenced in the OP has the fact that they are Bernie supporters all over it. You posted it, as if we would be unable to prove they were Bernie supporters. Why would you post in a thread when you hadn't read the OP or really followed the thread? This one was blatantly obvious.

Someone else pointed me in the direction of learning that they are mostly Bernie supporters, that poster added to the discussion. Again, you are posting, but offering nothing about the topic, I don't even know why you bother to post, other than to boost your ego by attempting to cut others down.

Last edited:
Someone else pointed me in the direction of learning that they are mostly Bernie supporters, that poster added to the discussion. Again, you are posting, but offering nothing about the topic, I don't even know why you bother to post, other than to boost your ego by attempting to cut others down.

Here's the thing, you chose to post in this thread. But you didn't do any research on the topic. You didn't read the OP. You didn't go to any links that were provided. Now you are upset because I called you on it? You don't know why I bother to post? Why did you bother to post when it is clear you didn't take the time to even read the OP or links?

Back
Top Bottom