• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else love decorating for Christmas?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm itching to put up my tree and lights. Do you think it's too early? :2party:

I'm sorry to be a scrooge... but decorating for Christmas is a pain in the ass. I walked into a department store on November 1st and they already had the whole thing decked out with Christmas stuff, complete with jingles. I wanted to vomit.

But I'm glad you enjoy it! :D

I have a feeling your going to have interesting dreams on Christmas Eve....... ;)

It's too early.

Black Friday is the Christmas decorating day (forget the mall ..... insanity).

I hate Christmas. It is too materialistic.

Christmas isn't christian enough for me.. Your pagan decorations are the work of the devil

My wife's dad is a super strict pentecostal preacher, so she never celebrated christmas until we got married. She is now the biggest advocate for christmas I know.

No!

Hell no!

**** no!

It's not even December for gods sake...

Ugh.

Yes and if I didn't have the kids at home, I wouldn't bother with it all.

I absolutely do not think it's too early!!!!

All that work we go through to decorate the house!! With so many "artificials," why not decorate by Thanksgiving?? I can't think of one good reason not to!

Party on, girl!!

What the heck; it's your house, go for it. Thanksgiving is all part of the holidays, so get it going now if you want.

I decorate like mad for Halloween. Nov 1st, I take down all the creepy stuff, but leave the fall decor. Christmas decorating begins with lights, poinsettias, color scheme (usually red & green). After Dec 1st, the Santa stuff comes out, festive flannel sheets, garlands .... etc. I cannot stand January because the house looks so boring.

Back
Top Bottom