• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else had it with the violence in the streets?

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped.

My plan to stop this ****:

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Are we all on board?

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Are we all on board?

There you have it

Are we all on board?

So basically suspend the constitution?

Are we all on board?

Are you in one of these cities?

Are we all on board?

Everyone not rioting needs to go home, otherwise, you're a rioter. That's why there are no 'peaceful protests".

The National Guard should be called in and surround the riot area. EVERYONE should be arrested and fined $5000 and lose any Government assistance they are getting. I dont want them in jail, just their money. Taxpayers dont need to support them in jail.

Are we all on board?

No.

How long do you think you will have to shoot people to stop others from being violent?
To me, that makes more people mad, and more will become violent.

I am a NYer. ????????

What cities?

The cities where you're seeing rioting. Not sure if NY is one of those cities (if it is then it's not popping up in the news).

No.

How long do you think you will have to shoot people to stop others from being violent?
To me, that makes more people mad, and more will become violent.

Then what do you propose for rioters.

I assume you are OK with my other suggestions?

So basically suspend the constitution?

You mean this Constitution?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 15

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions

What about all that "general welfare" stuff y'all harp about?

The cities where you're seeing rioting. Not sure if NY is one of those cities (if it is then it's not popping up in the news).

Fifth ave is unrecognizable.

Only building not boarded up is Trump Tower and St Patrick's from 59th down for.

Only building not boarded up is Trump Tower and St Patrick's from 59th down for.

If Trump Tower isn't boarded up I feel like that should tell you something.

So, Trump and Congress get a pass and don't have to pass meaningful police reform legislation?

Gotta love idiot anti police rioters who thought the best way to protest police was to make it obvious why they’re needed.

Are we all on board?

Agree to shoot the bubbas and the racist cops enabling them, and we can begin negotiations.

Or we can just respect the laws that are already on the books and vote in an administration and party that isn’t dedicated to AMERICAN CARNAGE as a campaign platform.

Gotta love idiot anti police rioters who thought the best way to protest police was to make it obvious why they’re needed.

vs all the cops on video murdering Black guys thus inviting all the unrest?

vs all the cops on video murdering Black guys thus inviting all the unrest?

You all keep excusing and justifying violence and property destruction and then pout when you’re grouped in with the rioters.

If Trump Tower isn't boarded up I feel like that should tell you something.

It has had a police ring around it since election day. No one can get at it.

Agree to shoot the bubbas and the racist cops enabling them, and we can begin negotiations.

Or we can just respect the laws that are already on the books and vote in an administration and party that isn’t dedicated to AMERICAN CARNAGE as a campaign platform.

Yeah, respect laws like don’t burn **** down? Is that a law that should be respected Antifa lady?

Yeah, respect laws like don’t burn **** down? Is that a law that should be respected Antifa lady?

But we need *all* the laws respected and enforced equally.

Until then I am open to negotiations as the OP has offered as to who needs to get shot.

But we need *all* the laws respected and enforced equally.

Until then I am open to negotiations as the OP has offered as to who needs to get shot.

Yeah, big mystery who you support getting shot Antifa lady.

You all keep excusing and justifying violence and property destruction and then pout when you’re grouped in with the rioters.

My screen name is “Aunt Antifa” and you think I”m “pouting” being grouped in with protestors?

OH MY GOD IT’S SO BIG NO REALLY YOU’RE GOOD

Are we all on board?

You were spot on with everything except that Trump is encouraging it. Me thinks you seem to forget that this is lefties attacking lefties and lefties rioting in lefty cities and lefties burning lefty cities down. Other than that, your post was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom