• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone Catch the Blather From Ohio, Last Night?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Any nuggets come from Trump’s performance last night? JD Vance the big winner?

Another poster checked Vance’s lineage to a participant in the Hatfield-McCoy as his tipping point into the JD VAnce camp……

Any nuggets come from Trump’s performance last night? JD Vance the big winner?

Another poster checked Vance’s lineage to a participant in the Hatfield-McCoy as his tipping point into the JD VAnce camp……
Well, there was a crowd of rubes, Mike Lindell took the stage, and apparently there was an actual dumpster fire so ... the usual.

Well, there was a crowd of rubes, Mike Lindell took the stage, and apparently there was an actual dumpster fire so ... the usual.

I'd vote for Mike Lindell before I voted for Trump. Lindell isn't smart enough to do as much damage.

I'd vote for Mike Lindell before I voted for Trump. Lindell isn't smart enough to do as much damage.
Trump is a complete moron Lindell isnt as dumb as Trump but hes is more looney.

I understand he introduced another "sir" story.

In some ways Lindell being in government would be hilarious and also probably last until he holds a press conference revealing some classified thing that he felt the need to morally crusade against.

But knowing him, whatever cause he found would be something totally innocuous.

Once Dominion is done with him via the liable suits...

It will be Mike Lindell working as a Janitor for the "Dominion Voting Machine and Pillow Company" (DVMP)
Hey I can even seen a new tag line for DVMP, "Sleep soundly knowing we count every vote."

WW

Back
Top Bottom