• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone beside me sick of hearing god rants in politics and what he/she/it wants?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Anyone beside me sick of hearing god rants in politics and what he/she/it wants?

Not mentioning any names but there is a particular poster who rails about god all the time and the demon democrats. I just want to know what god, any god, has to do with politics?

Beside republicans who want to pass laws supporting bible study in public schools. The same party who hates regulations and wants smaller, less intrusive government in our lives.

Not mentioning any names but there is a particular poster who rails about god all the time and the demon democrats. I just want to know what god, any god, has to do with politics?

Beside republicans who want to pass laws supporting bible study in public schools. The same party who hates regulations and wants smaller, less intrusive government in our lives.

Yep, it's a bit like the Green New Deal where many folks claim to fully support "it" but few can define exactly what "it" is. In that way, support for God is much like support for the Green New Deal - it means different things to different people but has strong supporters (and opponents?) none the less.

Yes. I fully support the rights of every American to believe in whatever deity he or she chooses to (or not believe, as the case may be).

I have no more interest in what God wants than I do in what any of their deities believe. It has no place in politics.

Hey, the White has made it official: God wanted Trump to be president.

That's apparently why He overruled the majority of voters.

So, if you're unhappy with Trump, you're unhappy with God.

I am...God doesn't do politics...He is a Theocrat...period...anyone can read the Bible and tell how He feels about earthly governments...He will bring them to an end and replace them with His everlasting government...soon, I hope...

Back
Top Bottom